GARTMAN ARMS

Just want to let everybody know we are here and have reopened and remodeled this past oct. We have a large inventory of everything, from AR's to C&R.

Come down and check out the new show room.

11755794_1453378338298924_6504211222694046155_n.jpg

Awfully clean and bright. [shocked] [wink] Hope you didn't mask the eau de machine oil scent... it defined the place. That and Benko's old school German accent and sense of humor. Are the 914s gone?

Been to the new shop and it is very nice. Although I do miss the workshop ambiance of the old store. Will try to make a visit this weekend.

Stopped by Gartman Arms last night and picked up a beautiful Glock 43. These guys were friendly and awesome to deal with, and have some of the best prices I have seen. From my experience, many local shops don't treat new customers very well and I get it, you never know who you're going to deal with. It's just a breath of fresh air, and I recommend this shop to everybody!

I wouldn't be anywhere near there tonight anyway lol. But I have to agree. My favorite shop in the area. Very knowledgeable and friendly.

I had a chance to work with Gartman today, and their guys were great. Very fair in their trade offer, and I ended walking out with more than I expected and really happy. The shop has earned my business going forward, just wish it was closer to me...

Last edited:
Earlier this week I picked up a sweet deal on a used Savage 110, and you know what that means more barrel swapping.

Thanks guys

Dean

Wow, sure was busy there yesterday. Mac 11's Tec 9's. Actually guy nabbed the Tec 9 while i was there.

Anyway, seems the AG's scare tactics are working because a lot of the "new" "items" i saw last time i was in were conspicuously absent. [sad2]

Back
Top Bottom