• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

geissele trigger

12 Weeks for an upper? WOW! on a side note, that geissele SSA trigger is pretty awesome. If you need to borrow an upper to "test out" that new trigger, and you arent far, I may have one or two.....

12 Weeks for an upper? WOW! on a side note, that geissele SSA trigger is pretty awesome. If you need to borrow an upper to "test out" that new trigger, and you arent far, I may have one or two.....

Thanks, guys.
I have a Bushmaster now that I installed the trigger on. Hi-Speed National Match - Service Rifle Trigger.
The white oak was a 14 week wait

Lol I just gave away a WOA 18" barrel with upper and handguard. I'm still throwing AR parts from my "spares" bin expect some fun stuff as I finish my move

Well I tell you what Paul, come on over and drink a few of my beers. I'll let you raid my "spare AR parts bin" and so long as you have a good time, it's all good.

Well I tell you what Paul, come on over and drink a few of my beers. I'll let you raid my "spare AR parts bin" and so long as you have a good time, it's all good.

I would enjoy a beer (NES needs a no-carry beer fest sometime) but I wouldn't to take your stuff.[smile]

If you want to come to HSC though, I'd like to try the ACR before you sell it. I'll bring my XCR and AR for comparison.

It'd be hard to "try" my ACR, as all my AR-15's are "post ban" so, prior to moving to MA, they were nutered to fixed stocks. So, now my adjustible stocks live in a box in my safe. And that box is full of weird stuff that I can't seem to give away fast enough. Without looking at it I'd wager a bet that there is a Badger Ordinance handguard, an ACR stock, some gas tubes, and a palm shelf pistol grip. I figure that I'll have some cool karma give aways as soon as I'm all moved in.

But I digress, sorry for the thread jack. Tell us more about your new trigger.

Back
Top Bottom