• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Georgia - Abrams won't be my Governor

Drew Barrymore disappoints me having this Cow on her show.

'Two-time Georgia gubernatorial contest loser and election denier Stacey Abrams said on Drew Barrymore’s daytime talk show Monday that she will likely run again, although she did not say what position she would actually compete for. In yet another peak Hollywood cringe moment, after Abrams’ proclamation, Barrymore enthusiastically screamed “Yesss! YESSS!” to her masked-up crowd as if she was recreating the diner scene in When Harry Met Sally.'

The Guest Who Wouldn't Leave: Hollywood Darling Stacey Abrams Says She Will Run Again

'Two-time Georgia gubernatorial contest loser and election denier Stacey Abrams said on Drew Barrymore’s daytime talk show Monday that she will likely run again, although she did not say what position she would actually compete for. In yet another peak Hollywood cringe moment, after Abrams’ proclamation, Barrymore enthusiastically screamed “Yesss! YESSS!” to her masked-up crowd as if she was recreating the diner scene in When Harry Met Sally.'

The Guest Who Wouldn't Leave: Hollywood Darling Stacey Abrams Says She Will Run Again
Drew Barrymore is an epic a**h***

Funny how the mainstream media does not insert "unfounded" or "lies about" before any Abrams claim of election fraud, but never missed a chance to do that with Trump. The real fraud was the media acting as an agent of the DNC campaign.

Back
Top Bottom