allen-1

NES Member
Georgia's Democratic Candidate For Governor Calls For Banning AR-15's

"I'm not anti-gun"
"Weapons of mass destruction like AR-15 do not belong in civilian hands."
"amazing amount of power"
"amazing amount of destruction"

Interesting how she answered the question of rounding them up:
"I believe in the second amendment, but ...".

As others have said here, anyone who answers I believe BUT - doesn't believe.

She's backed by EveryTown.
She supports a ban.

Tell me again how you support the Second Amendment.
Good luck with that in Georgia. I already voted against you. I voted for Kemp.

If it helps, most Georgians could not care less about the Second Amendment, and most Georgia gun owners really could not care less about AR-15s. Fudds don't care about gun laws and are typically against other people owning firearms not purpose-built for hunting game.

If it helps, most Georgians could not care less about the Second Amendment, and most Georgia gun owners really could not care less about AR-15s. Fudds don't care about gun laws and are typically against other people owning firearms not purpose-built for hunting game.

"most Georgians" depends upon where you are.

I live in a community that is overwhelmingly active and retired military. They care about the Second Amendment and they aren't giving up their AR's. Does that community reflect Georgia as a whole? I don't know - I suppose that the upcoming election will somewhat answer that question.

Anecdote - last night the kids were trick or treating, it's a BIG DEAL down here. Everyone's out side with tables set up and the kids are going from house to house. My next door neighbor had friends over and as they were leaving, Eric said something to his visitor along the lines of "Allen will take care of you". I was like "what are you signing me up for?". Apparently his buddy wants to build an AR, and might need some help. I told him to send him over. Eric's active Coast Guard, his buddy had a Fort Stewart sticker on his car.

Another anecdote - Caleb, who lives three houses up the street just finished building an AR pistol. He has a newborn, as soon as he gets a couple hours, we're going to the range to sight it in.

Another one - Anthony who lives behind me showed me his builds the other night, he's working on an AR pistol and an AR carbine. Top quality components on a limited budget. Building them slowly. The pistol has a maxim stock on it, the one that slides on rails. I looked it up, it's like $245 but so sweet.

Josh showed me his 6.5 Creedmore when I was walking the puppy yesterday. Wanted to know if I wanted to shoot it. Then he went inside and grabbed his latest AR pistol build, this one has a folding stock on it.

Sean couldn't wait until I got home to show me what he bought while I was gone. A new FN, a couple of S&W pistols and some kind of weird carbine.

Maybe not a representative sampling of Georgia as a whole - but certainly representative of my community.

The other day I watched a video about an antifa group training for armed conflict. They were shooting ar15, all of them were using ar15. Including the 95lb lady antifas, and they all managed to stay on their feet, and the space time continuum seemed to stay on course. I mean the power was so unmajestic, even the little weird hippys could use them...I just can’t understand the narrative that an ar15 is just so powerful, mere mortals should not be allowed to use them. Granted the antifa nerds could barley hit the broad side of a barn from 10 feet away... oh and for the record, there is no way in hell, your confiscating ar15s from a bunch of good ol boys. We here in the intellectually elite republic of the commonwealth are closer to “confiscation” via lousy legislation then the democrats of GA could ever dream of being. There will be growing pains, but people outside the cities will start to learn that if they just show up and vote, their voices drown out their unemployed more boisterous cousins in the “population bases”...I’d imagine the folks in task forces would not be lining up to head to rural GA to “confiscate” guns.

The other day I watched a video about an antifa group training for armed conflict. They were shooting ar15, all of them were using ar15. Including the 95lb lady antifas, and they all managed to stay on their feet, and the space time continuum seemed to stay on course. I mean the power was so unmajestic, even the little weird hippys could use them...I just can’t understand the narrative that an ar15 is just so powerful, mere mortals should not be allowed to use them. Granted the antifa nerds could barley hit the broad side of a barn from 10 feet away... oh and for the record, there is no way in hell, your confiscating ar15s from a bunch of good ol boys. We here in the intellectually elite republic of the commonwealth are closer to “confiscation” via lousy legislation then the democrats of GA could ever dream of being. There will be growing pains, but people outside the cities will start to learn that if they just show up and vote, their voices drown out their unemployed more boisterous cousins in the “population bases”...I’d imagine the folks in task forces would not be lining up to head to rural GA to “confiscate” guns.

people outside the cities will start to learn that if they just show up and vote, their voices drown out their unemployed more boisterous cousins in the “population bases”

Funny - isn't that how Trump got elected? by those deplorables in flyover country?

people outside the cities will start to learn that if they just show up and vote, their voices drown out their unemployed more boisterous cousins in the “population bases”

Funny - isn't that how Trump got elected? by those deplorables in flyover country?

I believe so. Now let’s see what Tuesday brings!

Just about the only places and times where and when people with guns can cause mass destruction is where guns are banned. Guns when they are being used actually provide a warning and therefore they provide people the opportunity to escape as long as there is a place to escape too. Leftists/globalists try to make sure you're locked in and that you're unarmed so the body count will be high. The body counts have been much higher with bombs and planes crashing into buildings where people had no knowledge of what was about to occur.

Was that the one who had Oprah campaigning for her? "All the SISTERS have to stick together!"

It's an echo of all the aging feminists who demanded that all women vote for Hillary because of plumbing. Oprah just upped the ante by being racist and sexist.

Abrams Admits Georgians May Have To 'Turn In Their Guns'

Yesterday, she admits some people will just have to 'turn in their guns'.

And yet the Black Panthers are out there campaigning for her armed with "assault weapons"...

:)

black-panthers-main-image-640x480.jpg

Just spoke to a cop who's been on our town force for 30 years plus. He's a good guy and one of us, and has a strong background in history.

We started talking about Stacey Abrams and her stance on assault weapons. He said the minute they showed up trying to take southerner's guns away a new war would start. And not a police officer would help any confiscation.

Interesting conversation. He said he's never seen society in such a bad place...

Anyone who doesn't see the irony in an assault weapons ban enforced by men from the government carrying assault weapons, has no understanding of why the Second Amendment was written.

Abrams co-sponsored a CONFISCATION bill as a State Rep in f***ing Georgia!! THIS is all anyone needs to know about her views!

Abrams said that she supports an AW ban on a CNN interview a day or two ago.

John Berman asked her repeatedly if she supports confiscation of AW's from citizens. She kept dancing around and not answering his question. In direct response to his question she finally said that if the house and senate agreed on this bill she would support it.

Good to see Berman being objective and not just Alisyn Camerota's lapdog.

Back
Top Bottom