Georgia - Abrams won't be my Governor

Good luck Georgians:
32661AB900000578-0-A_member_of_the_Ladies_in_White_Human_Rights_organization_is_arr-a-69_1458525478726.jpg

So I guess she’s just going to run forever now. Seems this will be a crap storm I’d bet. I know the Reddit is a light with folks saying that her opponent gets to count the votes in the election, so he cheated I guess (according to reddit).

So I guess she’s just going to run forever now. Seems this will be a crap storm I’d bet. I know the Reddit is a light with folks saying that her opponent gets to count the votes in the election, so he cheated I guess (according to reddit).

Funny thing: were he running for reelection to his present (okay, he just resigned, so former) office, by definition he'd be overseeing his own election. Same with every SotS in the country. Presumably there are procedural checks and balances in place already.

If you don't like the election results . . . resist, resist, resist! Like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum.

Every day on my way to work I still see this giant billboard size Clinton/Kaine banner covering the whole end of someone's house. She lost two years ago!

If you don't like the election results . . . resist, resist, resist! Like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum.

Every day on my way to work I still see this giant billboard size Clinton/Kaine banner covering the whole end of someone's house. She lost two years ago!
On 93 North in dorchester there is still a John Kerry for President banner hanging up! Ugh!

Just another example of poor sportsmanship by the Democrats. She’ll never be happy
I'm actually surprised several "lost" boxes of ballots haven't "magically" appeared. I'm sure the plan is to try to get his count <50% to trigger the runoff, then employ every shenanigan and dirty trick in the book to get her in.

And it's over.

Except for the inevitable lawsuits because the Democrats lost.

That's just a f***ing embarrassment all around. Conceding, but not really conceding? What the f*** is that?

I hope this was a wake up call to all the free states that think they're safe. You're not. They're coming to do everything they can to steal your elections.

Y'all have to admit this world has gone really crazy. People with guns supporting someone who wants to take them away. And none the less they are black but if they were white they would be called all kind of racist stuff and how they want to kill black people. And have a SWAT team swarm them.

Boy, did y'all dodge a bullet this year. I hope you will learn from this lesson and get those voter registration rolls cleaned up before 2020.

Boy, did y'all dodge a bullet this year. I hope you will learn from this lesson and get those voter registration rolls cleaned up before 2020.

I'm already worried about the next election.
Very seriously - I did not move from Connecticut to Georgia to live in another Democrat run state.
Connecticut is a fcking disaster in terms of the economy and gun laws. That's not what I had planned for when I moved...

I'm already worried about the next election.
Very seriously - I did not move from Connecticut to Georgia to live in another Democrat run state.
Connecticut is a fcking disaster in terms of the economy and gun laws. That's not what I had planned for when I moved...

Sounds like it's time to burn Atlanta to the ground again.

It's an echo of all the aging feminists who demanded that all women vote for Hillary because of plumbing. Oprah just upped the ante by being racist and sexist.

The problem is that it works.

Blacks vote their skin color by a VERY wide margin.

So when you combine racial politics with gun politics - the racial politics wins. Then the leftist candidate they elect starts spewing anti gun rhetoric - combined with a smattering of "AR-15s are white privilege" type nonsense - and you're gonna get your guns confiscated if the Oprah supported candidates ever start winning.

Republican Raffensperger Wins Georgia Secretary of State Runoff Election

His victory comes nearly a month after Democrat Stacey Abrams was defeated in her race to become Georgia's governor with national Democratic support. Despite help from notable Democrats like Sens. Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) and Kamala Harris (Calif), Barrow couldn't pull off the upset.

The race took on added significance in the aftermath of widespread progressive complaints that Kemp's victory over Abrams was tainted by voter suppression, although such accusations weren't borne out by evidence.

Harris tweeted her support for Barrow, promising he would "protect the integrity of Georgia's elections." Sen. Cory Booker (D., N.J.) did as well.

She's announced that she's running again.

She is pro-gun, isn't she? [mg][mg][mg]

pro.jpg

Bad gap-toothed hippopotamus of a penny.

She is pro-gun, isn't she? [mg][mg][mg]

View attachment 547729
Only if you're the right color and political persuasion.

Back
Top Bottom