Georgia - Abrams won't be my Governor

I can't fathom how shes managed to stay relevant.
Outside of memes of course.
The same way everyone became convinced that we had a deadly-deadly virus lurking (that somehow didn't attack the Sophisticated, French Laundry/Vineyard crowd or those rioting over George Floyd), or that the Vaccines Are Safe & Effective.

She will be your Governor, ballots are being filled out as we speak....in fact she probably has won already. You will respect her authority! GA will be the new Massachusetts of the south.

And yet the Black Panthers are out there campaigning for her armed with "assault weapons"...

:)

black-panthers-main-image-640x480.jpg
How bout that shit!
Dims are the biggest Hippocrates in existence!

Resurrecting the thread from 2018 - because here we go again.

Abrams is running again, against either Kemp or Perdue. I think that Kemp will be the Republican candidate, but whoever runs against Abrams will get my vote.

She's off to a good start:
Just another angry, loud mouthed, middle aged black woman who needs an anger management course.....twenty years ago.

Abrams is running again, against either Kemp or Perdue. I think that Kemp will be the Republican candidate, but whoever runs against Abrams will get my vote.

She’s crazier than half the dems in Massachusetts. She’s so arrogant, she’s already talked about running for POTUS

Just another angry, loud mouthed, middle aged black woman who needs an anger management course.....twenty years ago.

She’s hungry. Also, being that fat in the south can’t be comfortable, she must sweat buckets with that water buffalo body

Ossoff and warnock are large pieces of shit as well. Warnock is pandering for student loan dismissal to pull the wool over the sheeps eyes again. Yay.

Just another out of touch arrogant liberal Dem. So much for the Dem cry that Georgia is restricting citizens right to vote with their new law. Record turnout reported, maybe Manfred and MLB should apologize to the Braves and Atlanta? Gutless Idiots

Just another out of touch arrogant liberal Dem. So much for the Dem cry that Georgia is restricting citizens right to vote with their new law. Record turnout reported, maybe Manfred and MLB should apologize to the Braves and Atlanta? Gutless Idiots

The DOJ under garland is still investigating GA, TX etc for their “racist” election laws.

Just another example of the extremely low bar set for a Democrat to achieve success. People like this shouldn't occupy one second's thought, but now we should worry that she isn't going away any time soon.

66% of the vote in and kemp is up 72-22 over Perdue.

Unfortunately a pos dem won her primary in GA, Lucy mcbath. It’s a dem district so she’ll win on November

Majorie Taylor Greene won her primary, it’s a red district, she’ll be back in congress

The Secretary of State trump opposed is up big too. Raffensperger is over 50% which would avoid a run off.

Last edited:
Fraud? In GA? Nah. Will nevah happen

The Marguerite Casey Foundation, a far-left grant-making organization that counts Stacey Abrams as a board member, increased its anti-police funding shortly after she joined the group and with her approval, despite her campaign saying she disagrees with the foundation on such issues.

Abrams’ campaign previously told Fox News Digital that the second-time Democratic Georgia gubernatorial candidate does not hold the same views as the Marguerite Casey Foundation, which she joined in May 2021. The group has voiced support for defunding and abolishing the police on several occasions.

Abrams, who has tried to distance herself from the hardline rhetoric of the “defund the police” movement in the past, has received at least $52,500 in income from the foundation, according to her financial disclosures.
Shocked I tell you.

One of the more loathsome people to pollute the American political landscape in recent years is Georgia’s Stacey Abrams. Despite what the Democratic advocacy hacks in the mainstream media would have you believe, Abrams is the loudest and most vehement election denier in the land. She has been for four years now. Abrams has never once admitted to losing to Brian Kemp in the last Georgia gubernatorial election. She’s currently trailing the incumbent Kemp by double digits, so she must be wrecking herself trying to pregame excuses for the steamrolling she’s about to get.

An amazing thing with that blob is she lost in 2018, a democrat wave election year yet openly talked about running for president. She was also on the short list to be VP for pudding brain.

Even though she’s going to lose very clearly and badly this year, I doubt she concedes.

Back
Top Bottom