• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Georgia gun dealer out

Devils Paintbrush

NES Member
Typical Anti-gun fluff piece from NBC.

This guy is a good example of how the Chieu Hoi program worked during the Vietnam war. Attract a turncoat and exploit the position of the other side.

Not sure how a guy that gets in the firearms business decides to get out based on how firearms function. More of the "blame the weapon" mentality.

He also gets judgy when someone wants to purchase 4K rounds of ammo, but isn't against the 2nd Amendment.
Good riddance to him. The legal ownership movement doesn't need him.

My weapons haven't killed and it is unlikely they ever will.

This guy thinks he can stop firearm violence by not selling firearms as effectively as the guy that cuts off his johnson to stop rape.

Georgia gun dealer

“I’m not against the Second Amendment but...."

So you really are against the 2A. What an idiot. Every time someone uses the word "but" in this context, they are the enemy.
It's like "I'm favor of fair housing, but communities should be allowed to regulate where certain races and religions can buy or rent homes".

“I’m not against the Second Amendment but...."

So you really are against the 2A. What an idiot. Every time someone uses the word "but" in this context, they are the enemy.
Wasn't there a line in Game of Thrones, "whenever anyone says the the word but, everything before it is bullshit"

His business was in the shitter anyway so he decided to make a political statement out of it rather than just admitting he failed.
This was my take on his shutting his shop down. It's a way of doing it and still saving face...in other words, "virtue signaling"

Last edited:
In my very short time as a dealer, it's amazing how many supposed pro-2A people you meet who also think it's good that firearms ownership is more difficult, or make arbitrary lines on what is right or not. Just the other day, I was talking to someone who mentioned that stun guns/tasers are too dangerous for the public to own because "idiots will use them."

If he was really serious about this new stance he’s taking he should shoot his face off as penance. C’mon show everyone how serious this is.

Reminds me of this virtue signaling, leftist douche bag from a few years ago who made a spectacle of himself destroying his AR15.

View: https://youtu.be/j4HmW_wkmHI
And then there's this one.....

View: https://youtu.be/iNGz-kO4VYE

This is pure virtue signaling just like you said. I personally can't fault someone who has a business that has failed, at least they tried.

The story was about a business that was failing, but the news had to add an anti-gun tweak to the story.
Did the guy at the sporting goods store go home at night and start crying because he sold a set of Jarts to a customer?
In case you don't know what I am talking about.
Jarts

These are the people I wish would fall down on the ground and start punching themselves because they are stealing my oxygen.
If you don't like guns...don't buy them. I don't care that you don't want any, just leave me alone.

Last edited:
I like the deep thinker who cut his AR in half, to make the world safer.
I'd offer him $50 to get rid of it for him, take it home and replace the barrel.

Just saw an interview with this GA guy on the Carl Higbie show (Newsmax).

Idiot guy: “I think everyone should have a gun, we have no 911 here or any police that will respond on time. It’s up to the individual to protect themselves.”

CH: “Then why did you close your shop? I’m confused. You might’ve just taken away someone’s ability in that area to defend themselves.”

Guy: “I stopped selling my guns because they were high quality guns, special forces type stuff, 50 cals and PCC’s, not Highpoints or S/W’s. I sell like the Porsche of guns, things that are made to withstand extended attacks.”

“I didn’t sell assault weapons, I sold defensive weapons. My weapons are only for defensive purposes.”

Carl Higbie: “But Sir that doesn’t make any sense.”

Idiot: “But they’re real quality and therefore not something that should be sold to people.” 🤷‍♂️

I’m paraphrasing ^^ but this guy is all over the map, I don’t think he even knows what the hell he’s saying.

Just saw an interview with this GA guy on the Carl Higbie show (Newsmax).

Idiot guy: “I think everyone should have a gun, we have no 911 here or any police that will respond on time. It’s up to the individual to protect themselves.”

CH: “Then why did you close your shop? I’m confused. You might’ve just taken away someone’s ability in that area to defend themselves.”

Guy: “I stopped selling my guns because they were high quality guns, special forces type stuff, 50 cals and PCC’s, not Highpoints or S/W’s. I sell like the Porsche of guns, things that are made to withstand extended attacks.”

“I didn’t sell assault weapons, I sold defensive weapons. My weapons are only for defensive purposes.”

Carl Higbie: “But Sir that doesn’t make any sense.”

Idiot: “But they’re real quality and therefore not something that should be sold to people.” 🤷‍♂️

I’m paraphrasing ^^ but this guy is all over the map, I don’t think he even knows what the hell he’s saying.
He knows exactly what he's saying.....he's just not telling the truth.

He got into the wrong market in the wrong place and his brick and mortar shop business failed.

If he had been selling much more affordable guns, we'd probably never have heard about him as he'd be making money and shutting his yap.

There's plenty of places online to sell high end guns without having a storefront, there's several machine gun dealers online that deal with exotics and extremely high priced guns. There's also auction houses.

The guy is just trying to justify in his own mind, his lack of prior planning in operating his business.

He knows exactly what he's saying.....he's just not telling the truth.

He got into the wrong market in the wrong place and his brick and mortar shop business failed.

If he had been selling much more affordable guns, we'd probably never have heard about him as he'd be making money and shutting his yap.

There's plenty of places online to sell high end guns without having a storefront, there's several machine gun dealers online that deal with exotics and extremely high priced guns. There's also auction houses.

The guy is just trying to justify in his own mind, his lack of prior planning in operating his business.
Oh I’m sure, it’s just funny watching him try to explain or clarify his own lies on tv.

Back
Top Bottom