• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Georgia man 'planned to fire anti-tank rocket at White House'

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Georgia man' my ass I don't care what kind of paperwork he has or even if he is a birthright citizen he is still a foreign enemy invader.
Genetics->Culture->Politics->Country you get.

Goddamn Southern Baptists again, probably an offshoot of those Amish terrorists.

"He said he wanted to record a video to inspire others to join the attack, showing "clips of oppressed Muslims... and American and Israeli flags would be burned in the background"."

Someone, somehow, will blame the NRA while ignoring the guy's talk of jihad.

Don't forget now folks..Suspicious is now probable cause

"It is important to point out that this investigation and arrest were the direct result of a tip from the community, another example of how important it is to contact law enforcement if you see or hear something suspicious."

Don't forget now folks..Suspicious is now probable cause

"It is important to point out that this investigation and arrest were the direct result of a tip from the community, another example of how important it is to contact law enforcement if you see or hear something suspicious."
I don't have a problem swatting foreign invaders. Yeah I know muh Constitution, yeah well until the open borders pols are hung for treason and the country is purged I'm OK with a little nontraditional American values to rid America of non traditional no chance of ever assimilating foreign invaders. Muh Constitutionalists can circle jerk in suicide squads with the libertarians.

I don't have a problem swatting foreign invaders. Yeah I know muh Constitution, yeah well until the open borders pols are hung for treason and the country is purged I'm OK with a little nontraditional American values to rid America of non traditional no chance of ever assimilating foreign invaders. Muh Constitutionalists can circle jerk in suicide squads with the libertarians.
How about the suspicious acting statement gets turned on you.

Casual Suspicion works to have a look, see if that gets you to reasonable suspicion which may get you to probable cause to get a warrant which might get you an arrest.

All of the above applies to LEGAL residents (citizens or immigrants) not visitors or invaders. The later after the first look get a quick deportation.

Sounds like this guy has been trouble for some time - but the FBI seems to continue to be the #1 weapons supplier though.

How about the suspicious acting statement gets turned on you.
I'm a white guy. Due to current culture I'm already living under the shadow of the boot. Now being older I no longer get the young guy traffic tax tickets like I once did. Otherwise under the culture, regardless of the law, I ain't got no privilege.

I'm a white guy. Due to current culture I'm already living under the shadow of the boot. Now being older I no longer get the young guy traffic tax tickets like I once did. Otherwise under the culture, regardless of the law, I ain't got no privilege.
OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom