Geriatric Gun Control Crusader Rages On Against Americans’ Second Amendment Rights

mikeyp

NES Member
I don't generally wish death on anyone, but I won't be sad when this one's gone

1613929249928.png

The next Director of the ATF must be committed to enacting policies that will allow the agency to fulfill its mission to protect communities and combat gun violence. We need someone with experience in firearms and domestic terrorism who is prepared to take decisive action at the ATF. We urge you to nominate a director who will:

1. Implement regulations to stop the proliferation of ghost guns.

The ATF has wrongly determined that critical federal and state gun safety laws, such as background checks, do not apply to “unfinished” frames or receivers that can be easily converted into functioning firearms. Ghost guns are untraceable firearms constructed by individuals using unfinished gun components and are often sold as easy-to-assemble kits that are completely unregulated. ATF estimates that approximately 10,000 ghost guns were recovered by lfeaw enforcement in 2019. Likewise, in Washington, D.C., three ghost guns were recovered by police in 2017, 116 in 2019, and by December 17, 2020, over 280.

Another Jewish person that chooses to completely ignore the genocidal atrocities against her own people solely to line her pockets with bloody pieces of silver. She’s going to have a helluva welcoming crew when she finally kicks it, and deservedly so.

Anyone doubting the existence of evil , print out that picture and tack it on the wall.
I mean her , not the emperor .

By any measure, Feinstein is long past her prime. There are serious questions about her her health and her ability to handle a complex job. She's at the top of the Senate's Democratic leadership including on the Intelligence Committee. Dianne Feinstein’s Missteps Raise a Painful Age Question Among Senate Democrats Regardless of party or political preferences, we all should be concerned about someone at this level who anywhere near the top of their game.

By any measure, Feinstein is long past her prime. There are serious questions about her her health and her ability to handle a complex job. She's at the top of the Senate's Democratic leadership including on the Intelligence Committee. Dianne Feinstein’s Missteps Raise a Painful Age Question Among Senate Democrats Regardless of party or political preferences, we all should be concerned about someone at this level who anywhere near the top of their game.
She's also highly compromised by the CCP.

How this creature went on to the positions she has after how badly she irrevocably compromised the Night Stalker investigation during her time as Mayor giving a press conference with confidential information in her infinite ignorance is beyond me... Then again maybe that's the norm in CA , so idk

Power and greed is what keeps these people in office!
89 years old and no one loves her. Go home and enjoy your last years on earth...
Only thing keeping her alive is pure evil!

Last edited:
She's just got a sandy vagina about her communist home town taking her name off a school, so she has to go and double down on anti-freedom shit to try and score enough woke points to appease her commie constituents.

Stepped on Milk and Moscone's dead bodies to claim the limelight. Totally F'd up the Night Stalker case. She's been a self-centered tool for at least 45 years.

You can say the same thing for democrat leadership in general. How many democrat leaders are 80+ or darn near 80 right now? I look at the democrats leaders and that includes Biden and all I see are worn out greedy geezers. I guess they are very worried about their legacies and/or being buried in a coffin made entirely of $100 bills.

Elitism at it's finest!
But the sheep keep marching as their rights are slaughtered one by one...

She is so much better than them and they are too stupid to even see it!

I don't generally wish death on anyone, but I won't be sad when this one's gone

View attachment 452994

The next Director of the ATF must be committed to enacting policies that will allow the agency to fulfill its mission to protect communities and combat gun violence. We need someone with experience in firearms and domestic terrorism who is prepared to take decisive action at the ATF. We urge you to nominate a director who will:

1. Implement regulations to stop the proliferation of ghost guns.

The ATF has wrongly determined that critical federal and state gun safety laws, such as background checks, do not apply to “unfinished” frames or receivers that can be easily converted into functioning firearms. Ghost guns are untraceable firearms constructed by individuals using unfinished gun components and are often sold as easy-to-assemble kits that are completely unregulated. ATF estimates that approximately 10,000 ghost guns were recovered by lfeaw enforcement in 2019. Likewise, in Washington, D.C., three ghost guns were recovered by police in 2017, 116 in 2019, and by December 17, 2020, over 280.
[puke]

Back
Top Bottom