• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Get ready for it:

I thought the leaked Supreme Court draft on Roe v Wade was the thing that was going to stop the R's from controlling both houses after the mid terms?

100 million ugly women who have never had a penis screaming about their right to an abortion was supposed to get them off the Rosie and Ellen fan club pages and into the voting booth

The roe vs wade “leak” is political theater.
Gee I wonder who leaked it?

It’s all political. People are just going to overreact to it even though it has no bearing on anything.

If you want an abortion you’ll be able to get an abortion

Conspicuous uptick in the number of shootings reported by the media recently. Look for some major event to transpire in an effort to create a rallying cry for the doomed Democrats in the upcoming midterms.

Chris
Not going to work unless they can cheat better the 6 dollar gas alone is not going to enthuse voters.

Unless they can produce 100 fresh, warm toddler corpses (in a moonbat state, mind you) they're getting nothing.

Not gonna lie, I started carrying larger guns and spare mags more often after the summer of 2020. Certainly not about to stop. The world has gone mad.
I switched from small sub compacts to, well G19 minimum, since the freak out when trump was ELECTED. I only carry small guns when I have to dress fancy, which isn’t often.

Not gonna lie, I started carrying larger guns and spare mags more often after the summer of 2020. Certainly not about to stop. The world has gone mad.
Start of lockdown for me, but yeah.
I switched from small sub compacts to, well G19 minimum, since the freak out when trump was ELECTED. I only carry small guns when I have to dress fancy, which isn’t often.
Went from Glock 43 (AKA my wedding gun) to Glock 19.

The constant reports of Glock fun switches turning up all over the place coupled with the footage from PR of the drive-by that turned into a dismount that turned into point blank full auto mag dumps made me feel pretty inadequate about my 6+1 pocket carry with a 7 rd spare mag and pepper spray

The constant reports of Glock fun switches turning up all over the place coupled with the footage from PR of the drive-by that turned into a dismount that turned into point blank full auto mag dumps made me feel pretty inadequate about my 6+1 pocket carry with a 7 rd spare mag and pepper spray

Yup. Although it sucks in the summer, I'm thinking about going to the G17 or P226... 380 seems inadequate for multiple aggressive adult male attackers. These micro guns are comfy but more of a way to stop a mugging or unarmed attacker.

Well, sure, but you've got better situational awareness than those dudes in PR. Mostly because (I assume) you know better than to hang around with your fellow gangbangers outside a Puerto Rican taqueria late at night. That drive-by was anything but random.

I get your point, but I know the odds of me being involved in any kind of shooting event remain vanishingly small as long as I keep my head about me and avoid the areas I usually avoid anyway. And when I feel like I need more gun, I have a safe-ful.

100 million ugly women who have never had a penis screaming about their right to an abortion…
Wait a minute, if penises screamed I don’t think it would be about abortion. I think it would be something like “ Hey how about some lube down here”, or “WTF, I’m not drinking why do I have to go in there”.

The Roe leak is only one prong of a pincer movement. They need more than one outrage generator to get any support. Ukraine, gas, inflation, formula / food shortages, etc.

They need to motivate their base to lay cover for the inevitable cheating. People will be watching more closely this time, so they have to make any dimocrat win look plausible.

are Trunk Guns coming back into fashion...???

There are some people who hate the idea, but I believe they have their place. Most scenarios where you'd need to use a gun to defend yourself don't afford you time to go out to your vehicle, get a rifle, and come back.

But... I'd rather have a rifle at my disposal if I am stuck at work and some crazy scenario happens. Plenty of good YT videos discussion the pros and cons and potential usefulness. Good role for a cheap PSA rifle you tested a bit to ensure reliability and won't feel as bad if it gets stolen, beat up, etc.

There are some people who hate the idea, but I beleive they have their place. I'd rather have a rifle at my disposal if I am stuck at work and some crazy scenario happens. Plenty of good YT videos discussion the pros and cons and potential usefulness.
I've trunk-carried an SKS in the past, but AR sounds more fieldable these days...

Back
Top Bottom