• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Get ready for it:

are Trunk Guns coming back into fashion...???
They went out of fashion?

Cool option for folks who carry Glocks, 1911, or Springfield XD, are Mech Tech uppers. They attach to your pistol frame.

What is nice is that they aren’t considered firearms, so the legal ramifications of having one stolen out of your vehicle are less.

They are also fun to shoot!

Not going to work unless they can cheat better the 6 dollar gas alone is not going to enthuse voters.

Unless they can produce 100 fresh, warm toddler corpses (in a moonbat state, mind you) they're getting nothing.
That's what worries me.
I wonder what head case is getting gassed up in some private chat room as we speak.

I have my fingers crossed that we get those things from the movie Tremors.
Hopefully in a protestor-rich environment...
(We can always hope, can't we?)

The constant reports of Glock fun switches turning up all over the place coupled with the footage from PR of the drive-by that turned into a dismount that turned into point blank full auto mag dumps made me feel pretty inadequate about my 6+1 pocket carry with a 7 rd spare mag and pepper spray
(So you're planning on grabbing spare Europellets
from the first few casualties in the running battle?)

Well, sure, but you've got better situational awareness than those dudes in PR.
Word; they even wrote a song about how he's always got his head on a swivel.

(Dig the view of the west end of a cow headed east
at 2m38s).

The Roe leak is only one prong of a pincer movement. ... They need to motivate their base to lay cover for the inevitable cheating. People will be watching more closely this time, so they have to make any dimocrat win look plausible.
Meanwhile we listened to a podcast yesterday afternoon where
Dr. Drew Pinsky is tossing and turning at night because he's fears
that SCOTUS ruling on whether or not the Federal government was
delegated the authority to regulate abortions,
is just a pretext for fundamentalists to outlaw birth control pills. [rolleyes]

As if that's gonna actually happen before there's a constitutional amendment
mandating that all women wear stupid hats in public that look like
the Flying Nun got her wings clipped.

It's amazing how Every. Freaking. Time. we think Adam Carolla and/or
Dr. Drew have finally been redpilled by the California Monodonkage,
10 minutes later one or the other is saying some FR thing
that shows they're still unclear on the concept.

Uh under Trump .gov and .mil admitted UFOs are real and routinely running circles around USAF and USN air patrols.To which the public yawned.
That's because once you understand Scientology,
you hope that the space aliens abduct Tom Cruise
and then he's their problem.

Its not about the aliens, its about keeping us from voting.
Dude, if we made contact with aliens,
Pelosi would be plying them with upscale ice cream,
trying to divine which party they prefer.

Because there is no kind of alien that Donks
won't try and put on the vote-harvesting plantation.

are Trunk Guns coming back into fashion...???
_46700986_sniper_466.jpg

Better than a Trunk Monkey.
#NoMonkeyPox

The Left will lose on abortion & guns, neither of which will draw out the kinds of protesters that engage Antifa and BLM. Although they are trying to make abortion & guns a racial equate issue, it’s just the media and intellectuals biting.

Having just won, the Right will find little cause to counter protest. Proud Boys, 3%ers and Oath Keepers are lying low…

If there’s rioting, looting and burning, it’ll just be more of the same increasing violence we’ve seen since Biden. The criminals sprung free during COVID (or not jailed since) have little else to do. Inflation bites into their “wages” too, including supply chain issues in the drug trade. Cartels and criminals do not tight their belts like us - they take more, from more.

Uh under Trump .gov and .mil admitted UFOs are real and routinely running circles around USAF and USN air patrols.To which the public yawned.

Yeah, but it's easy to say they've witnessed "unidentified" objects. That's practically a non-statement. What they're not saying is that they saw aliens or alien technology. They're leaning so hard in not saying that, that they switched the acronym to UAP (unidentified aerial phenomenon) in order to avoid the pop media connotations between UFO's and ET's.

Yup. Although it sucks in the summer, I'm thinking about going to the G17 or P226... 380 seems inadequate for multiple aggressive adult male attackers. These micro guns are comfy but more of a way to stop a mugging or unarmed attacker.
Go g19 with a spare 17 or 21 rounder. I’m OK walking around with 33-37 rounds ready to go. Should be able to get myself to a bigger gun with that.

Any ideas for storing an AR Pistol in a Tacoma with Access Cab? I have a locking tonneau but it gets wet in the bed. I was thinking of the big sky gun rack but work has a zero weapons policy so it has to be out of sight.

Any ideas for storing an AR Pistol in a Tacoma with Access Cab? I have a locking tonneau but it gets wet in the bed. I was thinking of the big sky gun rack but work has a zero weapons policy so it has to be out of sight.

Plastic rifle box in the bed; plucked foam, dessicant.

Maybe a wheel well box? First example I found, I have no experience with the specific product:

Rioting and looting because you're protesting that there are too many guns.

Sort of like swinging a big-ass steak around inside the lion cage to protest food waste. LOL

Watch for intense media coverage of at least one shooting a week. This will keep the media focus away from other issues the left has no answer for: costs of food and fuel, inflation, the border, crime, Ukraine... Also remember that while this was happening, the left was worried about pronouns. This is not going away any time soon. I sincerely hope that everyone on NES has all of their equipment and supplies in order. When this is over, pandemic shortages will look like a good time.

I told you it was coming. I hope I am wrong.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom