Get the shot or get discharged

Vaccines that work off driving immune response without resorting to mRNA faggotry and other dirty hacks.

So "new technology" means "fake"? Am I reading you right?

The mRNA techniques *do* drive an immune response. Why does it matter how they got there? Why is an mRNA method a "dirty hack", but dead virus isn't?

Also for shit like polio etc, how many "breakthrough" infections do you hear of? I'm sure they happened but if it was anything more than statistically insignificant fauci et al would be screaming from the rooftops about it.

Do you mean "breakthrough" to mean "got vaccinated but still got sick"? That happens regularly (but not necessarily frequently) with chicken pox, shingles, flu, hep-B, etc. What does Fauci (et al)'s response to other vaccines have to do with anything? Isn't that whataboutism?

The "pressure to get the shot" is viewed is more promulgation of government covid faggotry. And people just want it to end.
This even showed up on NBC nightly news last night, the idea that further .gov Covid restrictions will just make people ignore them more.

If we're already at the point where Lester Holt is asking about it, the Bidenites need to figure out that the gravy train better end soon. One way or the other.

...a flu that can only kill like 1% of the population.

I don't get this. Why do people think 1% of the population dying is a small number? That's 3.5M people, or the entire populations of Wyoming, Vermont, DC, Alaska, and North Dakota.

And that excludes the many, many more people who get really sick and have long term or permanent effects.

I don't get this. Why do people think 1% of the population dying is a small number? That's 3.5M people, or the entire populations of Wyoming, Vermont, DC, Alaska, and North Dakota.

And that excludes the many, many more people who get really sick and have long term or permanent effects.

Maybe 1% of the world is more accurate. It's a pretty small number regardless. Like really, who gives a shit? If you distribute it for age it even looks
dumber. This isn't smallpox or something.

So "new technology" means "fake"? Am I reading you right?

Not "fake" but "not considered as trustworthy" is more like it.

The mRNA techniques *do* drive an immune response. Why does it matter how they got there? Why is an mRNA method a "dirty hack", but dead virus isn't?

It matters because there are potential side effects to doing things that way which really haven't been explored yet. It matters because its
certainly already proven that its not quite as effective as most real vaccines are.

The vaccines offered now are more like a "chinsebag propophylactic medication" than a real vaccine. Oh, it "kinda sorta works" etc

I could actually settle for that if they were actually honest about that. If the government had come out and said "no this wont stop the disease from
spreading, but it can reduce your chance of dying and if you're at risk it can REALLY reduce your chance of dying" then I don't think most would be opposed to
it.

The .gov LIES and the FORCE surrounding this crap are the bigger problems. "It's so good for you we have to FORCE you to do it!" [rofl]

Do you mean "breakthrough" to mean "got vaccinated but still got sick"? That happens regularly (but not necessarily frequently) with chicken pox, shingles, flu, hep-B, etc.

Yes

What does Fauci (et al)'s response to other vaccines have to do with anything? Isn't that whataboutism?

No, my point is the vaxx fags would be all excited, because they would be throwing that in peoples faces to argue that people are stupid for not getting the vaccine because "all vaccines work this way, and you're stupid for not just understanding that" when that obviously isn't the case. These "Vaccines" clearly DO NOT work like traditional vaccines.

If there were significant breakthroughs with conventional vaccines they would be talking about it, constantly, to bolster their case for their half-assed vaccines.

I was just reading that corrections officers in Mass just got the ultimatum from Baker. Get the shot or get fired. He's talking about closing prisons, locking down some prisons, canceling time off, brining in the national guard, andcre-hiring retirees. I'd love to see that shit show play out. I've been gone for 9 years and you couldn't drag me back with a tow truck.
But I'd almost like to just to witness the chaos.

Faker is smoking crack if he thinks he's going to get a prison guard to come out of retirement AND get vaccinated. Probably at least 2 crack pipes at once.... [rofl] National Guard? Abu Ghraib mass edition coming right up.... [rofl]

I was just reading that corrections officers in Mass just got the ultimatum from Baker. Get the shot or get fired. He's talking about closing prisons, locking down some prisons, canceling time off, brining in the national guard, andcre-hiring retirees. I'd love to see that shit show play out. I've been gone for 9 years and you couldn't drag me back with a tow truck.
That would go over like a cold day in hell. Baker is such a f***ing idiot.

My brother is retiring early because of it. He is also selling property and moving south. Lucky bastard

Seems a bit... vindictive...

Good luck, anyway. That price tag probably approaches half a million or so. If an E-6 SEAL opts out and gets discharged, how on earth does the .gov think they'll ever collect that much? I mean, I know the answer: they won't. This is just a threat aimed at policing up stragglers.

Shameful. There's probably precedent for making guys pay back their training (there is for service academy grads, anyway), but it's shameful all the same.

Seems a bit... vindictive...

Good luck, anyway. That price tag probably approaches half a million or so. If an E-6 SEAL opts out and gets discharged, how on earth does the .gov think they'll ever collect that much? I mean, I know the answer: they won't. This is just a threat aimed at policing up stragglers.

Shameful. There's probably precedent for making guys pay back their training (there is for service academy grads, anyway), but it's shameful all the same.

The most recent enlistment signing bonuses for the AF are hefty. However they are not paid out until successfully finishing pipeline training.

My son was told today, get a shot by tomorrow, or we start the "less than honorable discharge papers"
He is 21, in under 3 years he is a Sargent, Army Special Forces Green Beret. He excels in all he has done and he is a true leader.
He told me tonight, Dad, I don't know what to do, I don't want to throw all this away, but do I want to continue under a government like this. He, along with over 1/2 our military are livid over this.
There is talk we lost numerous Navy Seals, Green Berets, and other military in the past few weeks cause of this.
They had been told by Dec.15 to get it, last night they got an email, get it by Friday or your gone.
He doesn't know at this moment what he's going to do. The world is f***ed
What other crap was injected in him over the years, figure its the same for anything they want you to do.
Do this or discharge? The fact that its maybe dishonorable discharge is the real BS .

So the AZ guard is fighting this, at least our soldiers are, 9 out of 100+ guys in my company took the shot, out of the other co's the company with the most guys who got it had 20.

So i think this is going to fall on its face. They cant just disband an infantry battalion.

So the AZ guard is fighting this, at least our soldiers are, 9 out of 100+ guys in my company took the shot, out of the other co's the company with the most guys who got it had 20.

So i think this is going to fall on its face. They cant just disband an infantry battalion.

Even if they don’t the fallback will probably be so annoying (bullshit like testing all the time etc) that most will either leave or get the shot.

Good luck. I hope you guys get a better result than I’m expecting.

Back
Top Bottom