• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Get your butt to Boston - GOAL Super Alert - Wed 28th!!!!

Guy standing next to me is playing what he called "Common Sense Bingo." I hope he has plenty of ink.

We honestly should make this a thing. Imagine printing up the sheets and handing them out before hearings? Half-way through some idiot "mom" testimony someone shouts "Bingo!"

A note. Cambridge CoP is on the Record as saying all guns need to be registered in MA.

They're just smudging it... if you go to https://malegislature.gov/ one of the self help questions at the bottom is "How do I register my firearm", and following the link returns "The executive Office of Public Safety and Security provides the forms and applications necessary to fully register your firearm. If this is your first time registering they also provide a list of instructors to ensure you're properly trained. Click here for information."

They just aren't hiding the true nature of recording transactions anymore, and feel if they say it often enough it becomes "fact"

If you are not in the room stop with the excuses as to why you could not make it....no one really cares...just makes you look foolish.

Just a point of order. There are some of NES who have been to all/many of the State House and Common Rallies, hearings and protests since Harshbarger and some longer. NESers have done what you are doing today and genuinely feel terrible to not be there once again. They are the shoulders you/we are standing on.

Thank you to all who made the trek today and stay as long as they can.

Matt

Last edited:
If you are not in the room stop with the excuses as to why you could not make it....no one really cares...just makes you look foolish.

I'm 1250 miles away and no longer under the jurisdiction of your dictators, but I WILL tell you that anything their opposition says will go in one ear and out the other without the slightest regard. Until you are ready to take up,arms against these people they will continue to oppress you without the least bit of concern for your rights.

Last edited:
A note. Cambridge CoP is on the Record as saying all guns need to be registered in MA.

He got in a car with one of the anti legislators on the way out.

What is it with that one rep and color? Who gives a shit.

I'd put money on her being one of the dumbest people in that very crowded room.

Last edited:
Can those of you in attendance keep your ear peeled for the name Tynan Taylor.

I had to leave for a meeting before being able to testify, however I’d like to return if they haven’t called my name. If any of you were paying attention and hear that name can you just message me to let me know not to return

Back
Top Bottom