Get your butt to Boston - GOAL Super Alert - Wed 28th!!!!

Whos doing it and why?

Who’s being disruptive? Would not be surprised there were plants. I remember that in some tax day tea party protests I was at, there would be some people with Hitler signs and stuff, so they could get photographed and make the whole group look bad.

Who’s being disruptive? Would not be surprised there were plants. I remember that in some tax day tea party protests I was at, there would be some people with Hitler signs and stuff, so they could get photographed and make the whole group look bad.

Nah, I think these are just people who legitimately have a hard time (or no interest in) keeping their mouth shut, for whatever reason.

Jim Wallace is doing great.

That big bailiff who looks like Bull from Night Court came over when someone coughed ‘bullshit’ and told us that the outbursts need to stop or they’ll clear the room out. Something to that effect. Will be interesting to see how long our side can keep civilized in here, especially with so much bullshit being spewed.

How many gestapo SS from MSP present amd visible? You can bet your ass there's a bunch on overtime detail standing by.

Loved the guy talking about bill 2049 allowing retired police and correction officers to have firearms. I’m not saying the bill is bad or I’m against it but the guy kept saying these guys are behind “The Wall”. Cue the scary music or Pink Floyd. All I could think of was “the wall” around MA and the freedom of NH.

these a holes shouldn't even be in office, they are trying to circumvent the constitution with this BS legislature.
We need a way to remove these people from their positions, besides voting them out (which in this one party cesspool may never happen)

Back
Top Bottom