• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Getting ammo online

Thank you, currently I live in Woburn but I’ve lived in Worcester for many years. Originally I am from Brazil tho.
Bem-vindo!

I like Target Sports USA. Once you email them a scan of your LTC and they put it on file, you can buy cases of 9mm ammunition with free shipping.
You will still be charged sales tax though... Give them a call or an email and they'll get you started.
Bulk Ammo for Sale Online Free Shipping Available

If you don't mind driving up into Hooksett, NH, Shooter's outpost sells cases of 9mm, just call ahead and see what they have in stock...
Shooters Outpost

Also, you could stop into Four Seasons in Woburn and offset gas/taxes/time by buying in your own town.

Good luck!
~Enbloc

If you find yourself in metrowest, then Mass Firearms almost always has cases of ammo for sale

Bem-vindo!

I like Target Sports USA. Once you email them a scan of your LTC and they put it on file, you can buy cases of 9mm ammunition with free shipping.
You will still be charged sales tax though... Give them a call or an email and they'll get you started.
Bulk Ammo for Sale Online Free Shipping Available

If you don't mind driving up into Hooksett, NH, Shooter's outpost sells cases of 9mm, just call ahead and see what they have in stock...
Shooters Outpost

Also, you could stop into Four Seasons in Woburn and offset gas/taxes/time by buying in your own town.

Good luck!
~Enbloc
I’ve heard of four season but I haven’t been there yet, I was thinking of going there later today I wanna trade a sig m18 I have for something else

I couldn’t get a definitive answer. So what’s the proper procedure to get ammo online? And where do you guys suggest I buy ammo in bulk?
hey OP, sorry you are not in the know. All I can tell you is that if you are feeling feisty, Google and some keywords will take you to the promise land of shipping ammo to Massachusetts.

No apology needed, and it isn't that you are naive, it is you live in MA where the normal world of shooting sports does not dare wander.

MA is not the only state though, there are others, but we seem to be at the top or close to the top of stupid gun "laws" that are sometimes just something put out by the AG's office that hold no weight in law ( see AR-15 pre/post Healy)

Then you have places like NH which is an oasis for gun owners.

I don't know what calibers you are looking for, but if you watch the dealer classifieds sometimes you'll see someone at "The Mill" blowing out stuff for reasonable money

You can also venture to NH, places like 619DW ( 619DW Guns & Ammo-619 DW Highway, Merrimack, NH ) are pretty friendly places, then there are the big box stores and such... it is hit or miss so make a day of it road tripping from place to place.

Otherwise make a friend in NH that will order it for you on their CC and accept the shipment for you... then pay them cash and go pick it up
Love their website.. "

Welcome to 619DW Guns and Ammo, New Hampshire's friendliest Gun Shop.
We are no longer on FASCISTBOOK."​

Back
Top Bottom