GFA Arms Tech - Natick

Went in last week with an older Colt Cobra (my grandfather's pistol from his detective days) and was immediately helped, despite the four or five other people there. Though I can't remember his name, one of the employees looked this revolver over for me, showed me how to tell if the revolver was safe to fire, and was even willing to lube up the cylinder for me. Of course, I had brought it in to get a detailed cleaning; but, going through all of this without even expecting me to hand over any money was pretty awesome customer service.

Eagerly awaiting to get it back and go shooting. Never fired a revolver before.

The STG-44 in 22LR, BY GSG.

sweet, I picked up a few toys a while back too for a great deal, not this cool looking, but this shop and service has been very consistently awesome, so there is not much more to say, it's been like that since I ever shopped there. Thanks Greg and Jay and less known guys, it's a pleasure to visit you!

The husband of a co-worker bought a Sig this week from Greg. He's a newbie who already owned a Sig 226 and loved it. Problem is he did not grok that the Sig 239 had a DAK trigger.

He wanted a consistent manual of arms to avoid confusion. So he went back to explain this to Greg and GFA took care of everything. They took back the Sig 239 and he bought a different firearm.

GFA now has a customer for life. The guy is ecstatic that GFA made it so easy to recover from what was the new gun ower's lack of knowledge. He just didn't understand the difference between DAK triggers and DA/SA.

Good going, GFA.

The guys helped my GF pick out a gun this weekend. We looked at quite a few options and they explained the differences. Let her hold each one and narrowed down the selection until she got the right fit. Very low stress and easy to deal with. Mike, Greg, and the other fellow were very knowledgeable and made the process pain free. Plus the place wasn't packed and we could take our time. They had some really nice stuff in the shop too.

I was turned onto Greg and GFA by a friend. I was shopping for some Class 3 items. Greg has the easiest shop to work with in my experience and did the paperwork for my items, still waiting patiently for the transfer. I've been back almost every weekend since(from Taunton) and always have a great time talking shop with them and the other regulars. I've picked up several items from an HK P30, nice rifles, ammo and other more rare items. Great advice on investment grade firearms and great people. Thanks Greg, Jay, Chicky, and always, Henry.

The husband of a co-worker bought a Sig this week from Greg. He's a newbie who already owned a Sig 226 and loved it. Problem is he did not grok that the Sig 239 had a DAK trigger.

He wanted a consistent manual of arms to avoid confusion. So he went back to explain this to Greg and GFA took care of everything. They took back the Sig 239 and he bought a different firearm.

GFA now has a customer for life. The guy is ecstatic that GFA made it so easy to recover from what was the new gun ower's lack of knowledge. He just didn't understand the difference between DAK triggers and DA/SA.

Good going, GFA.

Was the purchaser a Mass resident?

Sig makes both a DA/SA P239 and also a DAK P239. I'd expect the former to be easier to find in Natick, but nothing is easy to find these days.

Been meaning to stop in there and check the place out. Heard nothing but good stuff.

Last weekend he was asking $60 for .22 bulk pack.

The key word being ASKING. You don't have to buy it.

He's the only shop around who has any. There are 500rd bulk packs on Gunbroker with 8 bids with 45 minutes left at $76.00 and climbing....plus $20 shipping.

Market forces at work. And he has to replace his stock if he wants to stay in business.

Last edited:
The key word being ASKING. You don't have to buy it.

He's the only shop around who has any. There are 500rd bulk packs on Gunbroker with 8 bids with 45 minutes left at $76.00 and climbing....plus $20 shipping.

Market forces at work. And he has to replace his stock if he wants to stay in business.
Gunbroker does not dictate local prices. If I lived in the middle of no where and had no choice but to shop on Gunbroker I would exspect to pay those prices. He has a few other shops in his area and I went down the street and got 3 boxes of the same stuff for $33ea. $33 for a $23 box of ammo is a reasonable mark up in this market not $60.

Last edited:
I went in here yesterday, great selection but prices were ridiculously high, Asking 600 for an m&p 40c, highest I have seen anywhere else is. 530

I was there yesterday too, did a trade for one of their M&P 40c's. It was my second time getting a gun from them and the customer service was great as usual. My one concern with the trade was having to get the M&P's trigger worked on, but they had one that already had the apex trigger kit installed. Thank you Greg and Jay for another great experience at their shop, I will definitely be back for my next gun purchase and/or some ammo. Greg, you were right, that trigger is sweet.

I've bought 3 guns from GFA. They are always helpful. Their prices can be higher than some other sometimes but good deals can be found. They usually have stuff that most other shops don't have and they always have the ammo I'm looking for. Worth a trip to the shop and has been my go to shop now.

was in there today to ask some questions about getting work done on my AR, very helpful and gave me a awesome price quote! Also left my glock they had refinished that wasnt working right and they were more than helpful to help! This shop is 45 minutes away from me, there are 5 other shops closer but I go to GFA!

GFA is my go to store and all the guys working there are top notch. Prices are high all around right now and its not GFA's fault. When ever I have ever asked greg about a price on a gun he has promptly shown me his invoice and the mark up has always been fair. I will continue to shop there and recomend it to friends.

Awesome shop, I got my G27 re done there including there gun kote jobs..which was awesome. And was having a issue with a spring not releasing properly. Greg took a look at it and said if you can leave it here for a day or two we'll fix it up. And thats what they did, replaced a couple parts and its working perfect now, free of charge. Now thats how you stand behind your work, if something isn't working right on something you did, you fix it for free and they did! Class act! Then to my amazement (after going to 4 walmarts, one in NH, 2 gun shops, including the one I bought the gun from) I asked for some .38 special and they had it! Carry ammo and range ammo! Not to mention they had about 5 different holsters on the shelf that I could choose from for my new 442 J frame! Can say enough how much I like this shop, well worth the hour drive every time!

Back
Top Bottom