• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ghost Gun used in Middleboro Shooting

it's probably in the same category of bullshit lingo as "high rate of speed", which technically means "high acceleration" but commonly used in courts.
Wait, so it’s illegal to accelerate to the speed limit?

Wait, so it’s illegal to accelerate to the speed limit?
I think the term is something like "Exhibition of speed". IIRC, you can get ticketed for it by stoplight racing even if you don't go over the speed limit.

so, taken that to account - then where could a phrase 'Possession of a Firearm Without a Serial Number' originate from then?
Made up, like all of the crap we have been dealing with for decades. Propaganda for the ill informed sheep. All the better to justify confiscation which is the wet dream of the Demonrat Communists.

Stop it. Making shit up isn't helping.

If a gun is completed from an 80% lower, it never had a serial number.

Pretty sure that's what most people consider a "ghost gun.'

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to tell me how I'm wrong though, so....
May I direct you to the punctuation at the end of my sentence...........

What we need to do is ban the legal assembly of these types of guns. That way, criminals won’t assemble them anymore because it’ll be illegal.

I think the term is something like "Exhibition of speed". IIRC, you can get ticketed for it by stoplight racing even if you don't go over the speed limit.

does MA have this? When I did a burn out in front of the cops from a stop light and accelerated to the speed limit ... they only gave me an noise/pollutant warning under Section 16: Offensive or illegal operation of motor vehicles

Since this "charge" is listed on the MPD website as a press release from the chief, I decided to ask them a polite question in the matter (I don't expect a response).

As a retired police officer and current instructor on Mass gun laws, the list of charges on the 1/21/21 shooting arrest leads me to a question. I am always looking to further educate myself, so can you please provide me with a citation in MGL C. 140 or C. 269 that makes possession of a gun without a serial number a crime? I know that defacing a S/N is a federal offense, but I am unaware of any law that prohibits a person from building a firearm for their own personal use. I know that BATFE allows for this without putting a S/N on it unless it was being sold. Thank you, I look forward to being educated in the matter.

Back
Top Bottom