• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glidden book anyone have one?

nstassel

NES Member
I'm looking to buy or trade for a copy of the Glidden book. No, I'm not lining a cage of a pet bird with dysentery. I would like to refer to a copy when it suits me. Lmk.

My advice is to buy the latest one from MPI or Glidden. IIRC he sells a downloadable PDF and MPI probably is selling the CD. A helluva lot easier to search than the paper copy. Last one I bought was the CD back in 2016 to catch all the 2014 law changes.

I recommend buying it, the 2021 version contains all of the 2014 stuff, brought up to date in a special section. The e-version would probably work out OK for referencing. I have the book because why not? And it's fun to whip out during classes :D

I recommend buying it, the 2021 version contains all of the 2014 stuff, brought up to date in a special section. The e-version would probably work out OK for referencing. I have the book because why not? And it's fun to whip out during classes :D
I have an old (23rd edition, per the cover) version of the book for just this reason. Will probably buy the digital edition soon.

I was thinking this:

21IH1uCWKgL._AC_.jpg

That was my first thought. Get any old one. Colors are colors.

I recall my mom talking to one of her friends one afternoon about 1979 or something. "Have you seen that new color (and then she named some strange color name)?"

Now, I'm color blind, but I'm not an idiot. Like they INVENTED a color in 1979. WTF mom????

. . . that new color. LOL. I had to have been 10 or 11. And I still remember thinking, "??????"

Back
Top Bottom