WTS Glock 17 Gen 2, Pre ban Glock mag, Apex trigger, Tijicon night sites, Laser Max rod guide laser, Tactical Solutions .22 LR Conversion Kit with 3 mags

Saltydog

NES Member

Description : Glock 17 Gen 2, 1 Pre ban 17 rd. Glock mag, 1 post ban 10 rd. Glock mag, Apex trigger, Tijicon night sites, Laser Max rod guide laser,

Accessories : Tactical Solutions .22 LR Conversion Kit with 3 mags, additional pre ban G17 Glock mags available with purchase

Selling Terms : Cash, no trades. Must be thru FFL (out of transfers for the year). Prefer Brophy's in Middleboro but will travel. Split fee

Price : $1000.00

Contact Information: PM

Pictures:

DSC_0118.JPG

DSC_0120.JPG

DSC_0122.JPG

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom