• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Glock 19 gen 3 Complete SLIDE, w. RMR and Night Sights, $525

Veesionary

NES Member
**SOLD**
I have a G19 gen 3 complete upper by Rock Slide. It has a RMR cutout with a Swampfox Kingslayer optic (green circle w. crosshairs), milled out ports at front of slide, TruGlo night sights (suppressor height), stainless steel barrel. New in July 2020 with only 300 rounds through it.

$525, includes shipping with insurance. $20 discount for FTF transaction at my FFL (I'm located on Cape Cod).

Cash, Venmo, Money Order, PayPal (add 3%) gratefully accepted.

Please contact me at [email protected]

(Touches of red in the photos are reflections of my red shirt off of the barrel)

Statement of Legal Compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

IMG_8479.jpg
IMG_8472.jpg

IMG_8473.jpg
IMG_8474.jpg
IMG_8476.jpg
IMG_8481.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom