• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock 19 gen 4 slide cover plate - 2 screws?

mcb

NES Member
I’ve acquired a Glock 19 gen 4 and there are 2 screws on the cover plate. I’ve never seen this before but I’m not really familiar with Glocks. Anyone know what are these for? I searched and don’t find any info.

DC7C8888-5E8C-4BAF-847A-BC05186C0B3E.jpeg

ah thanks! Not sure I like this idea.

I'm not a fan of that method of carry either. I think you'd want a trigger guard (like a kydex or leather pouch to cover trigger guard) if you carried that way.

Slide back plates are cheap though. Or alternative, consider a striker control device as long as you're going to replace that part anyway.

go online and get one of the ones for the airsoft Glock pistols, or maybe one of the 80% backplates....

What is the worst that can happen?

Some guy had a clipdraw finger slicer, testicle shooting add on kit on that gun. Put an OEM one back on there and go through the entire gun to ensure that all such f***ery has been
excommunicated. Let me guess- 50% chance the engravings were filled in with paint? [laugh]

Some guy had a clipdraw finger slicer, testicle shooting add on kit on that gun. Put an OEM one back on there and go through the entire gun to ensure that all such f***ery has been
excommunicated. Let me guess- 50% chance the engravings were filled in with paint? [laugh]

this seems to be the only modification ... appears never been fired and I’m in it for approximately 0 dollars. I said I never own a glock again, not sure if it’s the grip or what but they feel off to me. But free guns should never be refused haha.

I wish the clip was here so I could sell all the bits to someone else and get myself a pizza.

For me I can’t think of a single situation where such a casual carry would be the go to choice. draw and rack? How else could you not blow a hole in your lower extremities? woof... No thanks.

From clipdraw... look at this accessory .. bizzaro world!
DBF6F118-DA59-4408-BAA3-651EEB754E14.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom