Glock 27 Police Trade-Ins at Buds - MA Compliant Models - $499

Bud's has MA Compliant Glock 27's that were police trade in's that they are willing to ship to here:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/654_910/products_id/411545764

$499.

Another Buds Police Trade-In Super Buy.

These guns are used police trade-in models. Each comes with two 9rd mags. They have the Glock tupperware boxes.

The serial number range falls within range to make them legal for sale in Massachusetts.

Expired Night sights that maybe dim or non-glowing.

Budgunshop.com guarantees function of these firearms.

Grab yours now before they are gone.

WE WILL SHIP THESE GUNS TO MASSACHUSETTS FFL DEALERS.

I don't own a Glock, nor do I want to own a Glock, but figured since Four Season is selling 6 of them for $699 each, this is a pretty damn good deal.

They won't ship other perfectly legal things to MA, only ones they can get an extra premium on. Buds can go eff themselves.

They won't ship other perfectly legal things to MA, only ones they can get an extra premium on. Buds can go eff themselves.

Great, doesn't matter to me or others on this forum whether you buy from there or not. Nor do I think most care. Feel free to to spend $700 at four seasons(or not) just so "Buds can go eff themselves." Again, don't really care. But for those in the market for one of these it's an easy way to save a couple hundred.

Idk if summit still has them but I paid 420 shipped including the credit card fee so screw buds! Four seasons is a stand up shop with great customer service but I'd rather keep my $250 bucks!

Great, doesn't matter to me or others on this forum whether you buy from there or not. Nor do I think most care. Feel free to to spend $700 at four seasons(or not) just so "Buds can go eff themselves." Again, don't really care. But for those in the market for one of these it's an easy way to save a couple hundred.

I completely agree with saving the money, but I personally don't want to support places that crap on MA unless they get a chance to get above market prices out of us. There are plenty of other dealers that will ship anything legal to a MA dealer. If they advertise these as MA compliant, clearly someone at Buds understands our crappy laws. Why, then, do they refuse sales of MA compliant new guns? I hate that, so I'm voting with my wallet against it. What you tolerate, you validate; what you put up with, you deserve.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/shipping.php

BUDSGUNSHOP.COM RESTRICTED STATE SALES POLICIES

California - No Hi-Cap Mags without a Hi-Cap Mag Permit.
No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No M-16 Bolts.
Los Angeles, Sacramento, & San Francisco, CA - No Ammo without a FFL.
Connecticut - No Semi-Auto Rifles.
Hawaii - No Pistol Mags over 10rds.
Illinois - No Ammo without a FFL or FOID.
Maryland Now shipping Guns.
Massachusetts - No Handguns. No Hi Capacity Mags.
No Defense/Clip Fed Shotguns. No Semi-Auto Rifles. No Ammo.

New Jersey - No Hi-Cap Mags over 15rds without a FFL.
New York State Firearms legal to upper NY STATE. No Shipping to NYC
Washington DC - No Hi-Cap Mags. No Ammo.
Washington State - No M-16 Bolts.

Except if we can bend you over a barrel and make a profit by selling you a 13+ year glock at above market prices.

I don't own a Glock, nor do I want to own a Glock, but figured since Four Season is selling 6 of them for $699 each, this is a pretty damn good deal.

I don't own a Glock or do I want to own one either. Have dealt with Bud's a couple times and had very good luck! I refuse to pay $250 more for a used one than a new one just because the state says dealers cannot order and sell them new.

IMO $500 is still rape compared to what summit sells them for when they get them in. If you look around hard enough you can find G27s at reasonable prices.... FS isn't the only store that sells MA compliant Glocks, BTW. Not to mention I've -seen- used G27s in MA on the FTF market for under $550 anyways. It's a .40- and people are always dumping .40s.

The real ground price in MA for a G27 is nowhere near $700. FS and a few other stores mark them for that much because there is a never ending stream of 'tards that believe in the "illusion of scarcity" regarding Glocks in MA. I can't blame them for being capitalists. [laugh]

-Mike

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/shipping.php

Except if we can bend you over a barrel and make a profit by selling you a 13+ year glock at above market prices.

Old technology, worn out in some cases, ready to break in your hands when you pull the trigger. Exactly what the AG and EOPS wants. When we hurt ourselves, they can claim "see? guns ARE dangerous" [banghead]

Back
Top Bottom