• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS GLOCK 42 LNIB (MA)

Grendizer138

NES Member
*SOLD*

For sale is an extremely clean Glock 42 (.380) with installed Trijicon night sights and three total mags. Comes with original Tupperware and documents. Will also include an unopened box of Hornady JHPs.

This is the softest shooting gun I’ve ever owned and has been great for teaching newbs.

Price : $666 firm. Cash only. No trades.

Conditions: please feel free to ask questions. Once there is a commitment to buy we can meet somewhere near Westport, MA to complete the transaction via efa10. May be willing to meet at Gartman Arms in Wrentham for the right buyer.

I reserve the right to not sell if you seem to be a stroker, complete pain in the ass, or Democrat.

Thanks for looking.

Statement of Legal compliance: I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

E559B837-0987-457E-97E9-C3BA35EDC44E.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump, and figured I’d post some questions I’m getting:

Q: what is the round count?
A: I’m the second owner, so I’m not entirety sure; however, first owner was an acquaintance and I don’t believe he fired it much. I would estimate I’ve fired it maybe 300 rounds and I’d estimate the total round count at 500.

Q: Your post indicates $666 firm, but I’ll offer $580.
A: $675

Q: Where is Westport, MA?
A: google.com

Q: What are your terms for transfer?
A: Listed in the ad, but to clarify: once there is a commitment to buy we can meet at a safe, agreeable place (at my discretion) somewhere within 20 minutes or so of Westport. Firearm will be transferred via efa-10 using my small iPhone. If you have a laptop or notebook it will be appreciated and make the process easier. If you have an FFL that will transfer I will consider that if you’re a member in good standing

Q: Is the price flexible?
A:

Bump, and some more questions answered:

Q: Would you be willing to meet me halfway? (30 minute drive)
A: No, sorry, not for non-green members with no feedback. For green members with positive feedback I will consider accommodating buyers by driving further.

Q: I have a problem with the price being $666, would you take $665?
A: No, but I can do $667 if it will make you feel better.

Q: Is the Glock 42 still available?
A: Yes, as soon as I have a commitment to buy from a green member with positive feedback I will mark the ad “SPF”. Once the item is transferred I will indicate “SOLD”.

Q: Will you change the price? Your snide remarks and use of the number $666 tells me you’re someone I should not do business with.
A: I’ve lost your business but gained Iron Maiden fans.

Back
Top Bottom