• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock Custom Build

jeepsrt8

NES Member
Hello everyone!

I was looking to build my own custom Glock and had a question regarding the frame. Looking online I have seen a few individuals selling Glock frames online ranging(Gen3 to Gen5). Some of these frames are stripped and others come with full internals. I am trying to figure out if this is allowed in our state or if this falls in the "gray area". Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks for the help.

Nothing gray. White. Frames are unregulated in ma so any dealer can sell them. Federal 4473 and that is it. Don’t over think it.

Don't you then have to do an efa10 after its together? I think that is where the concern lies
Yes. When it is capable of firing you register. Why are you concerned? The list, compliance, AG regs, etc are all restrictions on what a DEALER can sell or transfer. The only restriction on what you can own is he assault weapons ban. Not an assault weapon, good to go.

seriously, stop over thinking this. Own all the cool guns you want, just not ar pistols and other AWs. Glocks, collect them all.

Yes. When it is capable of firing you register. Why are you concerned? The list, compliance, AG regs, etc are all restrictions on what a DEALER can sell or transfer. The only restriction on what you can own is he assault weapons ban. Not an assault weapon, good to go.

seriously, stop over thinking this. Own all the cool guns you want, just not ar pistols and other AWs. Glocks, collect them all.
Great points all around.

Back
Top Bottom