• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock full auto parts from China

ATF agents actually are quite cool and would rather us all go for our 07FFLSOT. That is my experience at least. Now for me to seek the local chief’s blessing for a green card? Ya, no. I’m not sure what I will do but I’m seriously contending to fill out that 07 form.......
Still room at the Mill in Littleton. Jack.

Still room at the Mill in Littleton. Jack.
When you have offered that in the near past I’ve have been tempted. I need to seriously consider it with my current situation. I’d be happy to build anything in low volumes to keep a niche market content.

ATF agents actually are quite cool and would rather us all go for our 07FFLSOT. That is my experience at least. Now for me to seek the local chief’s blessing for a green card? Ya, no. I’m not sure what I will do but I’m seriously contending to fill out that 07 form.......
I suggest you read up on the Inbau and Reed method of interrogation, or the Reed technique as it is commonly called these days. Minimizing the moral seriousness of the crime, being cool, and befriending the subject is a standard "interview" technique used to extract information and confessions.

Last edited:
One of the definitions of machine gun from the NFA: "Any part designed and intended solely and exclusively or combination of parts designed and intended for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun"

So yes, the conversion part alone is a machine gun according to the law.
I don't know if it would fly, but if they were actually sold for and worked with Airsoft toys, the "solely and exclusively" would not apply.

Got a call to day and ATF is coming to my house next week.
I would have made an appointment to meet them at the field office or a Dunkins. Less chance of courtesy notice to the local PD.

And, if they are de-milled prior to meeting you, they will not have proof you possessed an illegal item (de-milled are no longer NFA items) and there is less danger one of these high-killey devices will escape into the street, but above all, do not lie to the feds. The de-milled lump will meet the ATF requirement of recovering the items.

He asked do I want to meet at my work or at my house so I just said my house because it was easier.

And the 10 switches I have all have serial numbers on them so we shall see what happens I am assuming they will confiscate them.

I'm about 90% positive I wouldn't let them in my house, we can talk in the driveway.

I would vote for heading to the field office or Dunks @GLOCK-22

They are more pleased to receive a destroyed switch rather than a functional one.

I would think that when the ATF asks to talk with you your primary motivation wouldn't be "can I keep the Chinese crap I bought".

I'm assuming your lawyer will be there waiting with you.

Cue Maura's glock ban memo presser in 3...2...1...
Maura? Ban something involving g-g-g-Guns??...That disgusting Massachusetts "Next Tuesday" would declare NES a "Haven for domestic terrorists" and shut us down - if not for a certain Amendment with the number "1" next to it, written on a certain old piece of parchment paper signed by a certain few "Fathers" back in the 1700s.

Just sayin'

.... would declare NES a "Haven for domestic terrorists" and shut us down - if not for a certain Amendment with the number "1" next to it, written on a certain old piece of parchment paper signed by a certain few "Fathers" back in the 1700s.
Just sayin'

Don't give her any ideas. Remember what she did with amendment number 2. She literally wiped a number 2 off her ass with it.

Serialized and Formed 2 and that's not how they know I had them like I said there working with customs and have a list of every one who bought them.
Actually I’m pretty certain PayPal is the whistle blower and not customs. Did the agent tell you this?

Look at the choices:

- Tell them you no longer have it. Get you on a list you dont want to me on.
- Turn it in undamanged - you have just surrendered evidence sufficient to convict you of a NFA violation if they choose to prosecute
- Turn in a demilled unit - they have to PROVE you had it in operational or readily restorable to operational condition unless you run your mouth

If you opt for #3, do not lie*, and STFU after filling out the property surrender papers. Don't start talking because the courts have ruled that when you exercised your 5th amendment rights can be used against you - as in "He was talking right up until we asked if he was the one who de-milled it and then he lawyered up".

* - Martha Stewart did not walk because she talked. The corrupt midget STFU and suffered no ill legal consequences.

Plus I have nothing to hide i didn't think I was doing anything wrong and didn't do anything wrong.
You didn't from a per-se perspective but committed a felony from a prohibitum perspective.

If you say you destroyed them you are admitting to the NFA felony of possessing them in operable condition. If you say "here they are" and hand in a lump that resembles a teratoma of machine work, they would have to prove you possessed them while operable.

Can't say I don't have them what do I say I lost them.
Do not lie or try to play any games, they are better at it that you are. Have you lawyer there, let him talk, you say nothing.

I already told the agent I have them - plus there already registered on the NFA list.
Well you can't turn back the clock. Think very carefully about what you said (the human memory is terrible), writ it down, give it to you lawyer, let him do the talking from now on.

And are you saying they are registered MGs? Just because someone put a serial number on something doesn't automatically make it a registered NFA item.

And if I now say I destroyed them they will think I am lying and they will still want them in there destroyed form.
You're missing the point. The should be destroyed, inoperable, when you turn them in. When and how they got that way, let you lawyer talk.

Plus I have nothing to hide i didn't think I was doing anything wrong and didn't do anything wrong.
Famous last words. Just saying this tells us you are in trouble, Call a lawyer!!

I don't think any one realizes they know there working items because it they where never working or just parts they would have never been serialized.
Knowing and proving are two different things. Before you, the last person to lay hands on them is in China... think about this.

Get a dam lawyer and STFU.

You won’t be keeping them.

Smash ‘em with a 10 lb sledge hammer then ram a 1/2” cold chisel through them with several blows on each side. Smash the probiscus until fatal. Do this to all 10 switches. Present them to the agent when you meet them with full honesty and openness. No need to explain and use too many words. There will be two agents as the second will be a witness. The paperwork will be easy for them if you present any and all paper trails you have associated with the switches.

Don’t lead them on, lie, or play coy. You will not need a lawyer. Whatever your licensing in Ma you want to keep it secure, right? The feds don’t talk to the states.

Chances are the ATF will treat a voluntary turning with "thank you" and that will be it.

But, if you have a funny growth on your skin, would you skip going to a dermatologist to save the fee because chances are it was nothing and just ass/u/me it was not melanoma?

Can't say I don't have them what do I say I lost them.

I already told the agent I have them - plus there already registered on the NFA list.

And if I now say I destroyed them they will think I am lying and they will still want them in there destroyed form.

Just because you were operating within legal boundaries doesn’t mean some .gov commie bitch doesn’t want another notch in he/she’s belt.

Never get .gov involved in your life. Look at how efficiently they operate. Logic has no place with .gov.

Serialized and Formed 2 and that's not how they know I had them like I said there working with customs and have a list of every one who bought them.

So you bought them as 80% and finished them thus the serials and Form 2? I ask because I have an 80% unit that I'm told by another SOT pal of mine will be confiscated because it wasn't properly approved by the ATF and they determined the units were more than 80% and thus an illegal MG transfer. Or did you - actually never mind I don't think that should be answered

Back
Top Bottom