• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock Gen 5 MOS Optics Suggestions

paracarry

NES Member
Suggestions for optics on a Glock Gen 5 mos. Those that have them feel free to offer your opinions on the optics you are using or have used, features, likes and dislikes. Thanks

I have used both the RMR and SRO sights from Trijicon... no issues. Recently mounted a Holosun 508T and 507K with green reticles - I like them... green is easier for me in daylight,,,

I have used both the RMR and SRO sights from Trijicon... no issues. Recently mounted a Holosun 508T and 507K with green reticles - I like them... green is easier for me in daylight,,,
I have been through three 508T in the last 4 months all defective J U N K! Holosun does have pretty good customer service so hats off there. As for their quality control it S U C K S. I gave them a shot, actually 3 shots and no thanks. I‘ll stick to Trijicon thank you very much.

Trijicon RMR, and be done with it. Get a FCD plate and it will solid.

If that's too much cabbage, I guess you can try a holosun. I won't hold it against you.

Choosing RMR make sure to check it has auto adjustable brightness feature- it is extremely useful feature on SRO.

For competition, Trijicon SRO. For everything else, Trijicon RMR.

Exactly.

I've got a G41 (.45), a G31 (.357Sig), and a G34 (9mm), all with Trijicons on them. Two of them are SROs and the third's an RMR. The SROs are mounted on range toys, the RMR is mounted on a gun I sometimes carry.

I had all three milled out by C & H Precision Weapons; they're local to me - and they've got an excellent national reputation. If you don't want to mill it, they make what are reputably excellent slide mounting plates.

I have been through three 508T in the last 4 months all defective J U N K! Holosun does have pretty good customer service so hats off there. As for their quality control it S U C K S. I gave them a shot, actually 3 shots and no thanks. I‘ll stick to Trijicon thank you very much.
I’ve never had an issue with Holosun, and have rarely heard of others having issues.

What in the world happened with your 3? I can’t blame you for avoiding them after having 3 bad ones, but your experience is definitely not the norm.

Buy once, cry twice - or more - for this one:

maxresdefault.jpg

I've been happy with my holosun 509t. Really wanted that Trijicon name but was more intrigued by the enclosed emitter/mail box.

That Steiner could be cool for my new P365x but it costs more than the gun!?

Back
Top Bottom