Glock gen 5

I don't blame you for selling that Glock. They are obviously dangerous in Massachusetts! Here in South Carolina its different because most everyone who has ever visited a gun store leaves with a Glock.

Do the FA10. Its only January 5th you must have some transfers left.

They aren't illegal to own, always a loophole. Gotta buy through a private sale, not from dealer. If its pre ban 98 you can buy from a dealer who sells them such as four seasons in Woburn, however they are extremely overpriced.
He’s a dealer and you’re obviously not familiar with him lol. Your sarcasm meter is broken.

I asked three FFLs, and got three different answer. I just didn't know that if you owned a gen 5 Glock, and wanted to sell it to someone threw
an FFL. All you had to do was take it apart and transfer the lower threw the FFL.
and a most popular answer i bet was - it is a grey area and it is (morally?) illegal to proceed with a frame transfer if said FFL possesses (somehow) a sacral knowledge that a frame in question was in fact originally a complete gun intended to become an MA import.
there is no actual law nor regulation (yet) that actually prohibits an FFL from processing an any frame/lower part. but there is a certain assumption in a lot of those minds that if that lower then becomes a gun, or had a hidden intention to become a gun (i actually have heard that BS in that exact phrasing!) then a process of a transfer of that lower becomes 'illegal'.

it all twists my brain too much,so, i am not even trying to understand it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom