• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock parts

If you have trouble finding them locally, (you're on the Cape I assume) you could probably just get them directly from Glock. What springs in particular are you looking for? Wolff has lots of different springs for different Glock models.

Thanks. Left the cape this am. Headed for civilization figured if someone had stock I would just buy. I'm very impatient : -)

If you have trouble finding them locally, (you're on the Cape I assume) you could probably just get them directly from Glock.
Only if you include a copy of your Glock armorer's certificate with the order.

Only if you include a copy of your Glock armorer's certificate with the order.

Seriously? That stinks. Glad I said "probably" and not "definitely". I've ordered factory parts directly from S&W for Smiths and Walthers with no trouble.

Thanks. Left the cape this am. Headed for civilization figured if someone had stock I would just buy. I'm very impatient : -)

I'm the same way ... impatient ... but I ended up ordering on glockmeister when I couldn't find 3.5 connector locally, and it got to me relatively quickly.

Depends on what parts with S&W there some parts they will not sell in MA. even if you are a certified S&W armorer or certified gun smith.

Back
Top Bottom