• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock question

Does anybody know where i can get a good glock for cheap. It can be at a gunshop or anything. i dont have an ffl and i cant get one online which sucks. i havent checked my local gun shops yet in my area which is the North Attleboro area. any suggestions will do. also i know there is a few shops in the easton area which is where i used to live

Look on gunbroker for used Glocks that have pre-98 serials. Those are easily imported into MA through most FFLs.

-Mike

GFA??? and ok sounds good. i just checked gunbroker there prices are pretty good and a wide selection.

Remember that on GB most MA FFLs are only going to import pre 10/98 ones, so you have to check the serials out first. You might not be able to buy 75% of them because of this. On things like 2nd gens you don't even have to check the serials, because all 1st and 2nd gens, and all 2.5 gens are pre-98. There are SOME 3rd gens that are pre98 as well but
they tend to be slightly rarer.

-Mike

get a gen 2 g19 and be done wih it or buy a gen 3 g19 via the classifieds here and really be done with it.

Look on gunbroker for used Glocks that have pre-98 serials. Those are easily imported into MA through most FFLs.

-Mike

Absolutely... I just bought two glocks in Texas and am having them shipped. They should be there when I get back next week.

Glock 20 for 350.00 and a glock 23 for 330.00. Both gen 2 ex-police guns, good condition with holster wear.

Add 70 dollars for shipping for both and it still beats exorbitant Mass prices.

We have a extensive selection of pre-10/21/98 Mass-compliant Glocks that you can see and handle without having to take a chance on having bought a gun sight unseen. We have the 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 23, 27 and 30 models available. Prices vary by condition. We also have refinished Glocks in Cerakote (FDE and Armor black). We also have replacement sights and other accessories, as well as an extensive selection of pre-ban mags.

We have a extensive selection of pre-10/21/98 Mass-compliant Glocks that you can see and handle without having to take a chance on having bought a gun sight unseen. We have the 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 23, 27 and 30 models available. Prices vary by condition. We also have refinished Glocks in Cerakote (FDE and Armor black). We also have replacement sights and other accessories, as well as an extensive selection of pre-ban mags.

I have to pay you a visit. You're just down the road from me.

ya i actually planned on coming down to you guys and checking out what you have

Back
Top Bottom