• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock Shoot!

Cool.... I don't have a glock yet... I may stop in just to say hello to the other NEShooters members :)

I have 4 Glocks available to use for the event a 9mm, 10mm, 357 Sig (Glock), and a .45 . Entry fee is $5 Anyone who needs the loaners let me know ahead of time. This is a Glock only event.

I've been in a bizarre slump with anything over .22 cal. However I do have a Glock 17- can I enter the "worst grouping but still on the paper" event?

Yes I do reload my 357 Sigs shoot flames! I like about 10g of Blue Dot the velocity is amazing. I load 9,10, .380, 40,38,357, 45. and 50 S&W and 357 Sig. I do have dies but thanks anyways.

Thank You Dirtyharry for a wonderful time.

I arrived about 1/2 hour late (without a Glock) and was still taken right into the action. I appreciated being able to shoot another members 9mm, which I must admit was smooth as hell. The playing card targets were lots of fun.

First time shooting Bowling Pin and that was just a Blast!!!

I hope to see you guys there again real soon!

C-pher said:
Were one of you guys at the Thunder in the Valley this weekend? I thought that I heard someone telling someone about this shoot. He was there with his kid I'm guessing.

Was not me :)

Back
Top Bottom