• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Annual Meeting & Breakfast on March 8!

GOAL's Annual Meeting and breakfast comes up on Sunday, March 8, 9:00-noon at Wachusett Country Club, 187 Prospect Street in West Boylston. Enjoy a delicious breakfast and get an update on latest developments of importance to gun owners. Tickets are $35, available at the GOAL web site here, GOAL Annual Breakfast Meeting of the Membership - GOAL.ORG.

85563042_607765249791760_2358925248759332864_n.jpg

Last edited:
Let's see if the NRA's new field coordinator makes an appearance at the breakfast.
Hi, my name is Nick Grasso, and I am the new NRA-ILA Grassroots Field Coordinator for The Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I am excited to work with the grassroots network of NRA members and Second Amendment volunteers in your state!

I was born and raised in New England, I began hunting at a very early age and have been hunting ever since! I completed my B.S. degree in Criminal Justice and Biology and enjoyed a lengthy career in managing an armed security firm. In my home state of Rhode Island, I served as President of an organization that represented all our firearm and fishing clubs and serves as a sister organization to our NRA State Association. I served in this role from 2012 to 2019 before undertaking this new role with NRA-ILA. I bring with me to the Grassroots Programs, a history of political and lobbying efforts on behalf of the Second Amendment, as well as great experience in founding grassroots educational programs.

Together, we will work to make the grassroots movement in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts a formidable voice for the NRA members and Second Amendment supporters. Our upcoming 2020 elections in Massachusetts will require us to work together to build a voting base to ensure 2020 is a victory for our Second Amendment right! I ask you to help and “Join the fight” to ensure Massachusetts is victorious in 2020 and beyond!

I am open to your suggestions for any areas where the NRA-ILA needs to be involved and any upcoming events where we can grow our community in Massachusetts! Please feel free to contact me with any ideas and thoughts. I am very excited to begin working in your state!

With our rights in mind,

Nick Grasso

Grassroots Field Coordinator

NRA-ILA Grassroots Programs & Campaign Field Operations

[email protected]

www.nraila.org

703-915-0712

Nick Grasso
http://www.nrailafrontlines.com/

Bumping this thread as I hope members are getting tickets and if you are not a current member join/renew then get a ticket.

I will be there. Going to have to look into a distinctive shirt to wear so folks can pick me out (or avoid me) - can't simply rely on saying look for the tall strikingly handsome guy. :cool:

Honestly one of the topics should be the GOAL website and how to make it less of a convoluted maze (sorry).

🐯

Last edited:
Going to be heading out the door in a minute.

If you see a tall handsome fellow wearing a black Michigan Tech Huskies t-shirt underneath a grey Western Michigan Broncos hat say hello.

Or if you are one of Maura Healey's moles you can observe me from afar.
[Scene Monday in a 1 Ashburton Place office as surveillance photos are projected on a wall, "This is the one they call CatSnoutSoup."]

🐯

Going to be heading out the door in a minute.

If you see a tall handsome fellow wearing a black Michigan Tech Huskies t-shirt underneath a grey Western Michigan Broncos hat say hello.

Or if you are one of Maura Healey's moles you can observe me from afar.
[Scene Monday in a 1 Ashburton Place office as surveillance photos are projected on a wall, "This is the one they call CatSnoutSoup."]

🐯
If you're serious about that surveillance photo, you have got to get a copy with the caption. It's the ultimate avatar. A true badge of honor, to actually get the attention of that b....ch Maura. Do a public info request, they will claim "ongoing investigation", but 1. its a pisture of you and 2. you've already seen it. So no grounds to withhold it.

If you're serious about that surveillance photo,

I wasn't but even if I was...

4vRQh4L.jpg

🐯

Back
Top Bottom