• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Board of Directors Meeting Schedule. GOAL Members, please attend!

G

GOAL C.M.

The GOAL Board of Directors would like to remind all GOAL members that board meetings are open to all GOAL members in good standing.

The officers encourage members to attend and get a first hand look at the issues brought before them and how decision are made which affect your rights.

Unless otherwise noted meetings are held at the GOAL Foundation headquarters building at 37 Pierce St, Northboro, MA. 01532

All Meetings start @ 7 pm

Meeting dates:
April 14 @ Ceric Fabrication 70 Nemco Way, Ayer, MA. 01432
June 16
September 15
November 10

Just checked the bylaws, there is nothing in them that states that members can not speak at meetings.

Bump, just want to remind everyone that next Thursday, 6/16/11 @7:00 there is an open to all members meeting at the GOAL HQ in Northboro.

If you are a member and would like some input in regards to the direction of GOAL, please attend!

I wonder if this would be a good opportunity for members who would be in favor of a Pro-RKBA billboard could voice their opinion for GOAL to pursue this.

I wonder if this would be a good opportunity for members who would be in favor of a Pro-RKBA billboard could voice their opinion for GOAL to pursue this.

So, anybody go? I could not, but am interested in what was decided.

Yes. After 15 minutes they went to executive session and were still in it when I we left at 9:!5.

Got GOAL's Friday news. There is a Board of Directors meeting on August 11, which is missing from the post at the top of this forum.

Please try to attend and ask them to approve a billboard.

The August meeting will be in Braintree. Not easy commute for a lot of folks. I hope some can make it. Be nice to get on top of the OM issue.

Back
Top Bottom