GOAL BoD Elections

[grin] I was notified by Lynne Roberts an hour ago, I am a new BOD member!

Thank you, one and all, for votes and support!!! I will do my best to lead GOAL, continue to grow the membership, support clubs and strengthen 2A rights!!

I know that you will do a great job. Congrats, Joe.

[grin] I was notified by Lynne Roberts an hour ago, I am a new BOD member!

Thank you, one and all, for votes and support!!! I will do my best to lead GOAL, continue to grow the membership, support clubs and strengthen 2A rights!!

Congratulations!

The meeting should be interesting!

The new building is nice and and GOAL is now on the move towards a brighter future.
There may be a few bumps in the road but we are heading in the right direction!

[party]

Lynne can't release any official message until all the candidates are notified of the results.

All I'll say is that we have a good group, a new start, and an amazing staff. The next step will be for people to step up as Officers. Officers are elected by the BoD, but can be drawn from the general membership. I think the Secretary position is handled (^_^), but the big opening will be President. If the officers come from the board, the seat on the board will need to be filled. The election of officers will take place Monday April 23 at 6:30pm.

I encourage any interested member to also attend the Annual Meeting on April 21, 2012 at the EMERALD HALL, 120 Bay State Drive, Braintree, MA at 3:00PM

You will never get a better presentation of GOAL's activities than attending this meeting.

One tidbit I forgot to mention - There were actually 3 different ballot forms, with the names in different orders to partially negate any bias created by the order of presentation. It would have actually been possible to issue each member a unique ballot since 8! = 40,320 [smile]

I am a little late in sharing this as Lynn left a VM on my home phone. I mean, who checks that! :) Message was that I am now on the GOAL BoD! Many thanks for the support and congrats to the other new NES board members. Forward into the 21st century !!!!

Steve

Back
Top Bottom