• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Goal BOD Elections

BTSDOG

NES Member
Just a quick question.....Do all g.o.a.l. members get to vote for BOD's, or do you have to be a life member or sustaining member like the n.r.a. ? Just asking because at this time i have not yet recieved a ballot......

thanks

Member in good standing for 3 consecutive years or fully paid life membership.

Just to clarify because it has already been brought up once, that is 3 years consecutive with absolutely no lapse of membership. If your membership lapsed even for a week between your renewals that eliminates you from the voting membership.

Just to clarify because it has already been brought up once, that is 3 years consecutive with absolutely no lapse of membership. If your membership lapsed even for a week between your renewals that eliminates you from the voting membership.

More clarification. 3 consecutive years prior to the year the elections are held, without a lapse in membership. So to be able to vote in this years elections, you needed to be a member for 2009, 2010 & 2011.

Just a quick question.....Do all g.o.a.l. members get to vote for BOD's, or do you have to be a life member or sustaining member like the n.r.a. ? Just asking because at this time i have not yet recieved a ballot......

thanks

What's with all the periods?

Sorry, I just figured that now that the question was answered...we can go off track. So, what's with all the periods?

Well G.O.A.L is acceptable for the written word. It denotes that GOAL is an abbreviation (acronym) for Gun Owners Action League. Not anything really wrong with it. Most people don't use the "." but it is acceptable in print.

This person may work in the print or publishing business and it is matter of habit when preparing text to be published.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom