GOAL Election

GOAL has announced their board election. If you give a rats ass about gun rights in MA, read the bios carefully and vote only for those you think can make a positive contribution.

I'll be voting for Keith Langer, and maybe some other candidates.

Electronic ones went out last week. If you're on the email list and a voting member, 3+ years or life, you would have received it. not sure on the paper ballots, I'll check today.

I just searched my emails, it came afternoon of Tues. Feb. 10th, titled "Important Information From GOAL".
Looked like a regular email from GOAL with voting instructions at the end, basically a link to email Angela Fisher with your choices.

I just searched my emails, it came afternoon of Tues. Feb. 10th, titled "Important Information From GOAL".
Looked like a regular email from GOAL with voting instructions at the end, basically a link to email Angela Fisher with your choices.

Well would you look at that. I missed that one completely. Thanks.

The email has been sent twice now to voting members - it was re-sent yesterday to anyone that didn't open the emails sent last week.

The paper version, for those that get paper mail, should be in hand soon.

I know Keith, Rick, and Jim to some extent. I do not know Bettina or Ernest. Any NESers have anything good or bad to say about either of those candidates?

GOAL has announced their board election. If you give a rats ass about gun rights in MA, read the bios carefully and vote only for those you think can make a positive contribution.

I'll be voting for Keith Langer, and maybe some other candidates.

+1,000 for Mr. Langer

Bettina has been the driving force behind pushing Lowell to issue ALP licenses. She scheduled the meeting with the city council next Tuesday.
Ernie has been on the board for multiple years, he has an impressive bio.
Jim is our own Eddie Coyle, 'nuff said.
Keith was a long time NES'r, presently working with Comm2A in a legal capacity.
Ric Sitte is a NES member, long time instructor, Pres of Mansfield Fish & Game

Vote for 4

Bettina has been the driving force behind pushing Lowell to issue ALP licenses. She scheduled the meeting with the city council next Tuesday.
Ernie has been on the board for multiple years, he has an impressive bio.
Jim is our own Eddie Coyle, 'nuff said.
Keith was a long time NES'r, presently working with Comm2A in a legal capacity.
Ric Sitte is a NES member, long time instructor, Pres of Mansfield Fish & Game

Vote for 4

Looks like my original plan to vote only for Langer just went down the drain.

Langer is good and is a great advocate for the 2A but his Scrivner personality was at times abrasive and idiosyncratic. He failed to realize his attacks were frequently unwarranted and he wouldn't listen to Derek who told him to cool it. Consequently he was banned.

I know there are those who thought it was cool to be "scrived" but the last thing we need is a loose cannon on the board. I'm really conflicted about Langer because of this. We all agree he is personable in the flesh and one of the best firearms attorneys in Mass, but would he be a good team player? Sometimes those with the greatest assets also come with the greatest liabilities. Something to consider, I think.

Back
Top Bottom