• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL is hiring

Just saw Jim driving down I-95 this morning. The #HealeyHurtsFamilies bumper sticker caught my eye.

This is a paid position? Full time? A competitive MA salary?

How many paid employees does GOAL have?
How much of GOALs annual budget is employees salary?

list should include media marketing & communications if you do not think the other side is winning with these things you are sadly mistaken

-B-

I'm sure they know exactly what they need and what they can get for whatever they offer. GOAL has been around for a while.

This is a paid position? Full time? A competitive MA salary?

How many paid employees does GOAL have?
How much of GOALs annual budget is employees salary?

As of 2013 (most recent 990 I could find in 30 sec of googling), GOAL spent $300k on salaries and benefits for 5 employees.

I met the woman who was going to run the 4h shooting program before the liberals canned it. She should be approached about this position.

You are right, she's awesome. However, I believe that she has recently lined up a job and I'm sure it pays multiples of what GOAL could offer. She's a friend and a student of mine.

Your the type of person they need Len.

Perhaps but I have no interest. For instance my MA Gun Law Seminar only works because I am independent and do not represent any org, a GOAL employee could never say some of the things I do in my seminar as it would fall on GOAL no matter how many disclaimers the speaker tells the students. Also there both are and were BOD members who made it clear to me that GOAL does not want any help from me (I was both libeled and slandered by a few), so I steer clear and let them do their thing. I compliment them on stuff that I agree with and keep pretty quiet publicly about things that I either disagree with or wish that they would tackle (I independently discuss these issues with legislators with the power to make things happen instead).

I recall the guy they hired to speak at clubs some years ago, I have no desire to spend every evening out on the road, I have enough evening meetings each month (mostly local) that I need to attend as it is now.

Back
Top Bottom