• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL RALLY 7/23 @10AM - State House, be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on FB by GOAL:

Rally Against Rogue MA Attorney GeneralGOAL RALLY at MA State House – Front Steps - Saturday July 23, 2016 - 10:00 AM
Join us!
Rally against rogue actions by MA Attorney General Maura Healey, who decided to make hundreds of thousands of law-abiding gun owners “felons in waiting” via her sneak attack action posted this week while the legislature was away.
This Saturday, July 23rd the MA Legislature will be in a rare weekend special session to handle other matters – plan to be at the State House at 10:00 AM
Make your voice heard – Meet with your legislators – Protest the anti–freedom actions of Attorney General Healey.
Also, please note! CALL your legislator TODAY and urge them to join us against the rogue actions of AG Healey.
http://blog.goal.org/ra/

Ok, why is this NOT on Northeastshooters.com News FRONTPAGE NEWS ?

Rallies, when are they?

I don't see how a rally can hurt. The only message it pushes is "we don't like your BS" - we aren't going there to propose legislative changes, which I agree would be best left for GOAL.

They can't hurt. Multiple rallies back to back just keep the pressure on, keep the issue in the public eye. The idea is they get bigger each time

Last edited:
Saturday actually works out nicely. They'll be in session and most people who work 9-5 have no excuse for not being there.

I know this doesn't need to be said, but doxxing someone and showing up at their house (unless it's being used as an official place of business for her office) is a bad idea and will not do us any favors. If it's her office, then let's go to it.

I know this doesn't need to be said, but doxxing someone and showing up at their house (unless it's being used as an official place of business for her office) is a bad idea and will not do us any favors. If it's her office, then let's go to it.

The sensible side of me agrees with this. The pissed off persecuted side of me wants to set up an AR build party on both her and Chuckys ****ing front lawns.

The left can knock on people's doors scare the families. I know, I know, rabble rabble for thee not me.

I will be

- - - Updated - - -

The only reason I mentioned Baker's is that there's some public space across the street that could be used.

I'm planning on parking in Brighton and taking the 57 bus to Kenmore; either walk or Green Line from there to the Common.

No way, gets buried in Weekend news.

Any group willing to organize a rally in the middle of the day on a Monday or Tuesday, I'm for it. I'll gladly burn sick time to attend.

They're in a weekend session Saturday and Sunday. They'll see us.

Get in contact with your gun clubs and see if they can send out a broadcast email or put this up on their web message board. I've contacted Hopkinton and a message will be going out soon to all members.

Get in contact with your gun clubs and see if they can send out a broadcast email or put this up on their web message board. I've contacted Hopkinton and a message will be going out soon to all members.

Excellent idea. Auburn Sportsman's Club contacted.

Blerk, annoying, I will have to make it down Saturday if that's when GOAL is organizing for.

I can't help but think that a rally with more lead time for people to arrange schedules and LOTS of promotion would be better, though. We need to have a MASSIVE turnout.

That said, more rallys can't hurt.

I am trying to determine whether to go today, I am in the area so I may check it out.

FROM THE NSSF:

Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healy Usurps Power to Attack Second Amendment

Join GOAL Rally to Defend Second Amendment

Attorney General Maura Healey decided to overstep her constitutional authority and issue an "Enforcement Notice" to all firearms retailers throughout the state changing the longstanding statutory definition of so called "Assault Weapons." Also, NSSF sees this unprecedented action as a blatant, direct attack on members of our industry including federally licensed firearm retailers and the law-abiding citizens of the Commonwealth. NSSF along with the National Rifle Association and other Second Amendment groups throughout the state are currently weighing all options on the best possible course of action. All legal options are being examined.

Our retailers have been operating in the state for the past 18 years under the same interpretation that has been supported by all state regulatory agencies. During this time no prior attorney general has dared to usurp the constitutional role of the legislature or the courts to essentially rewrite state law as the power hunger Maura Healy did yesterday. Of course, this action was taken with a clear antigun political agenda to advance her political career by overnight turning law abiding Massachusetts citizens and federally licensed manufacturers, distributors and retailers into felons.

Reflecting the Office of the Attorney Generals complete ignorance of firearms, the "Enforcement Notice" bans ALL semi-automatic firearms including 22 caliber rifles used from everyone from the Boy Scouts to junior shooting programs teaching firearms safety.

NSSF is also asking every Massachusetts retailer to post this notice in their stores and encourage customers to attend the Gun Owners Action League (GOAL) rally on Saturday at the Statehouse in Boston. The Massachusetts Legislature will be in Special Session on Saturday. They need to hear from Massachusetts' law abiding gun owners. This is an election year and they need to know that if they do not support the Second Amendment or face the #GUNVOTE on Election Day.

Please make every attempt to attend a Rally Against Rogue Massachusetts Attorney General:

GOAL RALLY at Massachusetts State House - Front Steps
Saturday, July 23, 2016 - 10 a.m.

This Saturday, July 23, the Massachusetts Legislature will be in a rare weekend special session to handle other matters - plan to be at the State House at 10 a.m.

Make your voice heard - meet with your legislators and protest the anti-freedom actions of Attorney General Healey.

Also, please note. Contact your legislator TODAY and urge them to join us against the rogue actions of AG Healey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom