• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
971u29.jpg

Every time I see that Moe Howard hairdo I get the urge to slap someone. Smug bitch makes my bold boil.

I know. I'll be sweating balls no matter what I wear, so I figured I might as well be comfortable. But I know there's a push not to look too sloppy, so...

I wear polo shirts in the course of my job so I have dozens, but I am sorry that will be a little too heavy in tomorrow's predicted heat.

As it so happens, this shirt arrived yesterday and I plan to wear it tomorrow... say hello if you see me!

spartan350.jpg

As long as it's not Rambo retard, who is going to give a flying **** about what anyone is wearing?

Dress with whatever you feel most comfortable with, and allow for the weather.

I'll be wearing my usual 'formal wear'... meaning jeans, sneakers and black t-shirt; probably one of my firearms related ones..

You will look like that "new lone wolf" shooter from Munich, Germany. The intention is not to show off but to show that we are not gun nuts. We are M*******S who became felons overnight. We are citizens like anybody else and we are being raped by the system. Today, they selected us, tomorrow may be your turn. That is the idea.

I still have 2 spots from Gardner-Fitchburg area 7-7:30 departure - AleWife (8-8:30) and at Park St Station by 9AM.

GMC Grey/Blue Crew Cab with ladder rack.

I will have a white 2.5x5 foot 'Come and Take It" Flag with AR and Star on a 10 foot pole, my son will have a smaller Yellow DTOM flag. I'll have a pack with pocket Constitutions for those that want (free till gone) I also have a limited number of auto stickers (DTOM, Navy Jack, etc..) again free till gone. I am also bringing a ton of water - all freezing right now. I also will have a first aid kit and 3 cold packs. It's going to be hot and a lot of people milling around - better safe than sorry.

I may try and catch you at Alewife, since I would like to be with someone in case I run into issues (curbs, cobblestone etc) in my wheelchair.

I will be going tomorrow, will drive in and take the T in from Alewife.

Stopped at Staples got some poster board.

As for posters themes -- I think signs should speak to those who might have the power to help us. Signs might point out to politicians how Healy has made them appear castrated. These folks do not like to be made to look weak, even by someone in their own party.

"Senators & Reps is Healy now your boss?"
"Senators & Reps do your voters know Healy has taken your place?"
"Senators & Reps does Healy make the laws?"
"Senators & Reps what will you let Healy do next?"
"Senators & Reps is it Healy that keeps you in office?"
"Senators & Reps if Healy makes laws what do we need you for?"
"Gov Baker, admit it Healy owned you!"

Do you guys have more on this theme?

P.S.> I have been handing out a lot of Rep Points and I will continue to do so, there are loads of people here who deserve an "Attaboy". Not least of which is ADMIN, this past few days must have meant a tremendous load on bandwidth - if you are not green go green.

Healy BAKED BAKER
Ghostbuster Healy

if you are going to put her name on a sign and carry it around in public at least spell it right

Who among the mods are going? I'd like to talk to someone I can trust about helping out financially.

A few of us are going. If you want to help out financially, donate to Comm2A. They're going to probably be the people helping the first victims that get jammed up over this whole thing.

You will look like that "new lone wolf" shooter from Munich, Germany. The intention is not to show off but to show that we are not gun nuts. We are M*******S who became felons overnight. We are citizens like anybody else and we are being raped by the system. Today, they selected us, tomorrow may be your turn. That is the idea.

So, should I go with the Auschwitz striped pajamas, Chechnian/Ukrainian Nike track suit, or Tony Soprano bathrobe, boxers shorts and slippers ensemble?

I was, and never will be a slave to fashion or unconstitutional edicts.

So, should I go with the Auschwitz striped pajamas, Chechnian/Ukrainian Nike track suit, or Tony Soprano bathrobe, boxers shorts and slippers ensemble?

It is going to be a scorcher. I'm planning on wearing a speedo (banana hammock) and my CCW sash.

LOL!! We have Forrest Gump already. Since you like t-shirts, you may show up in rainbow colored one and with purple hair. Hold sign SHE TOLD ME NO. When reporters approach you, start talking about FBI which completely neglected shooter in Orlando but it has obviously enough resources to chase you and 400,000 other MA citizens just because SHE SAID SO. That would be cool!

Last edited:
I'm in, bringing my neighbor/hunting buddy as well. Leaving Braintree at 9am parking at Boston Common parking garage. Have room for 2 if anyone needs a ride in.

Since a few people are going to Alewife to get there, is anyone meeting up at a certain area? I have not been to Alewife in about 20 years so I do not know if there are multiple entrances to enter the building from the parking area.

GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Is a clip showing outside a pocket on a pocket knife grounds for probable cause search of Boston has a knife ordinance?

Just making sure I stay legal even if we're all iFelons (interim Felons).

Last edited:
Since a few people are going to Alewife to get there, is anyone meeting up at a certain area? I have not been to Alewife in about 20 years so I do not know if there are multiple entrances to enter the building from the parking area.

Its been awhile, but I believe there's only one.

The thing that blew my mind when leaving was there was no attendant on duty, and the only way to pay was with a CC or debit card.

Imagine the cluster**** if the card was declined, or if the person had neither a CC or debit card?

For those that can't make it or have to leave early/come late, I'll be live tweeting creative signs and good quotes from rally speakers.

@LibertyDefCon
#GOALRally

Leaving in about 20 minutes or so to Alewife.

Wearing jeans, white shirt and a wheelchair. I will find the main entrance till I see some flags from GM-GUY.

Is a clip showing outside a pocket on a pocket knife grounds for probable cause search of Boston has a knife ordinance?

Just making sure I stay legal even if we're all iFelons (interim Felons).
I've carried a pocket knife in Boston for years with no issues. YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom