• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since a few people are going to Alewife to get there, is anyone meeting up at a certain area? I have not been to Alewife in about 20 years so I do not know if there are multiple entrances to enter the building from the parking area.

From parking lot, there is only one entry. But when you return, make sure you go to side of "Bus/Taxi" since, as the different side will not go to the parking lot.

From parking lot, there is only one entry. But when you return, make sure you go to side of "Bus/Taxi" since, as the different side will not go to the parking lot.

Thank you I did not know that

Will there be any effort to go into the state house itself and talk to legislators (I understand they're in session today)?

You guys are in the news - use it to your advantage:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...spike-sales/uu0awrrETYtyLKnbp6cHKK/story.html

Gun owners furious about the ban protested Thursday outside the State House and plan to demonstrate there again Saturday.Gui Barroso, a 29-year-old firefighter and former Marine, said he knows a lot of people who bought assault rifles Wednesday and plans to join the protest on Saturday.

“Law-abiding citizens are fearful of what the attorney general did, making her own interpretation without following the law exactly, and pretty much infringing on everyone’s Second Amendment rights,” Barroso said after visiting the Mass Firearms School in Holliston Friday.

“She potentially made gun owners future felons,’’ he said.

As long as there are people willing to assemble ...

its-alive.jpg

The MBTA Franklin line train is packing with rally members. Safest train ride in history

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Dammit this train is full of Pokémon players. Where are the protesters? Haha

See you guys in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom