GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
then we should petition that those proceedings begin immediately
accountability - she has none

Her lesbian lover will never let that happen, she is an Associate Justice on the Mass. court of appeals.... However there does seem to be sum impropriety of how Healy's campaign was started and the place it was started...Calls her Lesbian lovers ethic's into question.

DSC_0957-002.JPGView attachment 172804

Last edited:
Good turnout, way more I think, than the last one. Jim Wallace did a great job. Great to see good representation!

You were standing right next to me. Actually, I think you were slightly to my left and behind me. Standing on the stone bench?

Great turn out today. Better, I think, than the Jan. 2013 rally. Not quite as large as the rally on the Common some months later, but still a large turnout.

af60dade95401d1ca321895a8375116e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Great turnout today.

Did anyone go into the statehouse to speak with any of our fine representatives today?

I was there from 10 to a little after 11, great crowd--it got the attention of lots of tourists and passerby too, many of whom stopped and asked questions. I was standing near a gentleman who explained very eloquently to a German tourist what we were rallying for; it seemed that it made an impression on her, especially considering what's going on in that country right now. If that gentleman is here on NES, major rep points to you![thumbsup]

Great turn out! Happy I went. Hope it makes an impact. There were a few folks coming out only the state house balcony and taking pics.

2016-07-23 13.09.43.jpg

2016-07-23 13.10.55.jpg

Last edited:
Just got back - didn't go in, but it looked like a lot of people were going to.

People kept coming out from that open door on the walkway (upper right) and look at the protestors and some took pics.

What I learned:

1) This could be fixed today - it took one day on the 'Anti-Upskirt Law' - they drafted it, passed it in both houses and the governor signed it in ONE DAY - don't let them tell you it will take time.

2) There was a lot of anger at this rally, I thought I was pissed - I guess not. I would advise the legislature to address this quickly (today) - you run the risk of starting something that will spin out of control before the next news report.

Don't temp the people, we are ready to start using that Occupy Wall Street Crap and Black Lives Matter stuff on you. Feel like having your homes picketed at all hours? Don't take this path - we (gun owners) may not come out the other end, but I guarantee you won't either if it goes bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom