• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Response To AG Healey’s Actions - Rally Sat 7/23 @ 10:00 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just point out that camo shorts and ripped t-shirts should be avoided for this? If you get caught on camera by the press it would be good to look clean cut and professional. They already think that we are rednecks with guns: no need to help them prove their point by dressing like it.

ya, because that worked so well up to now,[rolleyes]

people be yourselves, idont give a #**# what they think ,maybe its time to show them the state is not full of metro-sexual girly men.

If everyone open carries, no one gets arrested... They won't take us seriously if we don't, just like last time and the time before. You want the media's and politicians attention. Well time we step up.

I'd not mind, but I think that most will not. We'll see what others say.

I will go from Framingham area, but I need to fix AC/windshield and exhaust, so it won't be a comfortable ride.

I'm going from Framingham if you want to ride with me and Turbocharged, I can fit one more comfortably, two if you're REALLY friendly. PM me.

Moreover, no one wants to risk getting jacked up for open carry, but were there protesting the fact that we "could" be arrested for owning the property we've owned for 15+years legally. Seems to me that were f'd either way, so why not try something new this time?

I've never been to a GOAL rally. Is likely to be a big crowd thing, or 9 guys standing around in camo shorts like a couple of the protests I've seen covered here?
A few pics take from a previous rally's thread: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...ril-3rd-Save-the-date!/page23?highlight=rally

8618275938_a3a1fde1e1_b.jpg

8617791198_bf32551616_b.jpg

8616692975_54043546d8_b.jpg

Can I just point out that camo shorts and ripped t-shirts should be avoided for this? If you get caught on camera by the press it would be good to look clean cut and professional. They already think that we are rednecks with guns: no need to help them prove their point by dressing like it.
Eh, don't think it'll matter.

They called a special session for Saturday & Sunday.

Good I am going with one of my sons hopefully large numbers of people work. Some(those who speak eloquently) should enter the session to get a chance to provide a reasoned voice and point out the lawless decision of Maura Healy.

Anyone want to meet up at oak grove or the Wakefield train station next to the lake?

I might meet you - still need to work out the logistics with my wife because of kids etc. Not sure if driving or the train is easier.

I might meet you - still need to work out the logistics with my wife because of kids etc. Not sure if driving or the train is easier.

I'm in the same boat, trying to decide what will work best, can only stay forms couple hours unfortunately.

How many holsters can you fit on a single size 34 belt? I need to figure out logistics and I don't want to be outgunned.

Man, I'm like Mr Magoo when it comes to getting around Boston. It might sound funny to those that live close to the city. But I have no clue where to park or even if taking the T works for me. From S. Worc. County. Love to be there. Perhaps some more info would help us Mass rednecks out.

Man, I'm like Mr Magoo when it comes to getting around Boston. It might sound funny to those that live close to the city. But I have no clue where to park or even if taking the T works for me. From S. Worc. County. Love to be there. Perhaps some more info would help us Mass rednecks out.

there is a huge parking garage under boston common, can't miss it, closest to the event and plenty of parking. Also, carpool.

All of you guys on the fence - I'M GOING - will all the bullcrap in my life - I'm GOING.....AGAIN and yes it was damn cold in front of the State House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom