• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL Statement on Current Litigation v. AG Healey

I"m trying to find the actual statute in MGL that says "the following are exempt, law enforcement, manufacturers, etc.

I can't find it. A link would be appreicaited.

Its probably not, and its most likely an "reinterpretation of an imaginary law"

You might find it under the c.m.r. section, which would provide specific m.g.l.'s

I did a quick look-through here, but honestly it could take hours to dif through this thing

Now. Aside from some made up media term of "assault rifle" (which is really no different that "patrol rifle")

Whats to stop a petition to get an a.r. classified as a "target rifle" for service rifle shoots held by the c.m.p.?

God I cant believe people are still trying to make sense of Healeys purposely misconstrued bullshit.

Its not f***ing law and she doesnt make the f***ing law.

She fulfilled her agenda by scaring the shit out of the pussified ffls in this state with a possible dick slapping if they kept selling this shit. Mission accomplished.

It's been 3 f***ing years and not one person has been brought up on charges pertaining to Healeys mouth vomit. You would think that a gun grabbing sociopath tyrant like her would be chomping at the bit to indict someone on her new charges so she can pat herself on the back..

Oh right if she does then it goes to court and gets thrown out and her legacy gets flushed down the drain when its realized her edict meant jack shit.

Back
Top Bottom