• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL's Candidate Ratings Page is up for the Nov 8 MA elections

I'm working on updating all of the pages now, should have them completed by end of day Monday, it's no small task.

Well, if no one else will say it, I will.

Thank you for your efforts in trying to present this information.

Thank you, the MA House page is done, still need to do Senate and MA Statewide.

GOAL could use help getting challenging candidates graded, if anyone is interested in helping, please check who is running in your district and contact the challenging candidates, urge them to fill out the candidate questionnaire. http://goal.org/Documents/2016candidatequetionnaire.pdf

Hi friends,

We have a chance to send a message to the Massachusetts A/G Maura Healey and to all the other gun grabbers. We will not sit by and let them walk over out gun rights. Caroline Calarusso is a 2A supporter and is out best chance to unseat a anti 2A candidate. In this state we need more pro 2A Reps in office. Caroline Calarusso needs and deserves our support.

Travis.

Join us on Wednesday, September 21st for Caroline's Fall Kicoff Event from 7pm to 9pm at Montvale Plaza with special guest State Representative Shaunna O'Connell

Montvale Plaza
54 Montvale Ave, Stoneham,

https://www.facebook.com/events/727509037388504/
You deserve a full time State Representative. Help us elect Caroline Colarusso. Make a donation today.$500 Host Committee$250 Sponsor$100 Team Member $50 FriendWe hope to see you on the 21st!The Colarusso Committee

Caroline Colarusso is running for 31st Middlesex, Consisting of the towns of Stoneham and Winchester

Caroline is a Republican Selectwoman from Stoneham and is running against Democrat Michael S. Day. Day now believes he will lose Stoneham. Many Democrats and Republicans see him as vulnerable.

Her Democratic opponent is attacking her as a 2A supporter.

http://www.caroline4rep.com

Thank you Mike for getting this out. My wife and I never go to the polls without knowing who is on our side and voting for that person.

Sadly, once again we get choices like Nikki and Cory and other rated F people.

so what's the difference between an A an 100%?

The letter grade is based on a candidate's performance while in office. This means that the person is either an incumbent, or has held public office in the past.

The number grade is based on a new candidate's answers to the questionaire that GOAL sends them.

As far as Healey and Baker go, the next time they're running for something, their grades will change to reflect their performance while in office.

Just got an email back from Danielle Gregorie (D) for 4th Middlesex. She signed on to one of the GOAL letters to Maura, but she declined to fill out the questionnaire.

I also got an email back from Paul Ferro (R) who is running against her and he said that he would get it filled out and sent over tonight. In his email response to me he did say that the NRA-ILA rated him an A.

I know that I am the first person to ask both of these candidates to fill this out. We need grades for everyone on these lists.

The problem is whether or not they'll fill them out honestly. Gun owners have been stabbed in the back way too many times.

Just got an email back from Danielle Gregorie (D) for 4th Middlesex. She signed on to one of the GOAL letters to Maura, but she declined to fill out the questionnaire.

I also got an email back from Paul Ferro (R) who is running against her and he said that he would get it filled out and sent over tonight. In his email response to me he did say that the NRA-ILA rated him an A.

I know that I am the first person to ask both of these candidates to fill this out. We need grades for everyone on these lists.

I've asked Danielle Gregorie in the past to fill out a GOAL questionnaire and she won't for some reason. Last I knew she was not anti gun but was anti carry. I doubt she has changed.

Back
Top Bottom