Goal's Patriot Day Freedom Volley

JimConway

Instructor
GOAL has, as usual, come up with a great idea. They are asking that all clubs do the following
"On Saturday, April 19, 2008, we would like all the clubs to have their firing lines full, and in unison, at 10:00 AM, fire one shot to commemorate the Battles of Lexington and Concord."
I urge that all clubs join this effort to show that we care.
To participate, call Angela at the GOAL office at 508-393-5333 - extention 206

For those of you that shoot with me at the Westford Sportsmen's Club. we will be shooting the volley on our Pistol, Rifle and Trap ranges. Please feel free to join us

Ross, you're right, but we'll doing a volley later in the day, so we can do a "Coast-to-coast" volley.

We will try to make sure to do one at Harvard at 10:00 AM, I smell a Redcoat target brewing for that time.

Looks like we may doing a 13 round target, and we'll try to figure out how to sneak the single shot in that. Maybe do the 1" square in a volley, then the other 4 bulls right after.

GOAL has, as usual, come up with a great idea. They are asking that all clubs do the following
"On Saturday, April 19, 2008, we would like all the clubs to have their firing lines full, and in unison, at 10:00 AM, fire one shot to commemorate the Battles of Lexington and Concord."
Not sure if anything is going on in Western MA, but I plan on being at the Agawam Revolver Club at 10AM. Anyone else out this way?

Back
Top Bottom