• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Going green?

Hi Eric. If you go green, i.e. become a paying member, your screen name will turn from black to green. Then you can get into the members only area of the Forum and take advantage of all that membership offers. Believe me, it is easily worth the 21 bucks per year and then some.

Some of the perks:

Group Buys (Equipment, supplies, etc)
Group Events (or invites from members to their club as their guest to try a firearm etc). For example several members may post asking if anyone has a particular firearm that they are interested in, and usually someone has it and will offer to meet them so they can try it out
Services: Many green members have their own buisnesses and offer services (car repair, electrical work). I myself was very fortunate to find someone able work on my generator and bring it back to the living.
Classified sales: Sell or buy from other members, usually much cheaper than you'd find on consignment at the gun shop
ETC.

Hi Eric. If you go green, i.e. become a paying member, your screen name will turn from black to green. Then you can get into the members only area of the Forum and take advantage of all that membership offers. Believe me, it is easily worth the 21 bucks per year and then some.
+1

Back
Top Bottom