Going to the range now with pictures

GunGrey

Banned
Finally since April im going to the range, its been a while and I have been missing it pretty badly. ill post some pics later and now i get to see if my SKS will run with the ideas SKS Ray gave me. [smile]

img167.jpg

img171.jpg

Ok so the SKS still isnt running right and im getting rid of it. I also shot a sigma all i can say is that i hate the 1 mile trigger pull. Also i suck at shooting handguns[angry] I keep shooting low and its from anticipating recoil.

My buddy put some dummy rounds in the mag to throw a loop into the shooting, and guess what I did when i came across one.....I kept pulling the trigger like an idiot then after I pulled the trigger twice i realized that i had a dummy round and did a rack and shoot. I feel like a total noob but i dont shoot handguns that often and still have to shoot friends handguns until i get my LTC. But it was a great afternoon of shooting and its true that a 30 round magdump is pure happiness

Last edited:
Keep up the practice, you will get better for sure. What range where you shooting at?

If you really want to acquire skills with a handgun, I respectfully submit that the way to do that is to acquire a .22 revolver (a pre-MIMS S&W Model 17 or 18 would be my recommendation), a large quantity of .22 ammo, and a couple of hours of the time of an instructor.

Few people can start off with a full power centerfire pistol and avoid developing some bad habits that, after a short while, become very difficult to get rid of.

I also shot a sigma all i can say is that i hate the 1 mile trigger pull. Also i suck at shooting handguns[angry] I keep shooting low and its from anticipating recoil.
Don't give up on that Sigma! I couldn't hit the side of a barn at first.
Just keep practicing and get used to that trigger.

Back
Top Bottom