• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gold and silver prices are down

I was ready to eat my words, "You will see $30.00 silver before you see $17.00 silver." But always a good bump up off of low $18's.

I really don't want to back the truck up in the $17 range. That will really screw up my dollar cost average.
I'll add small purchases from time to time watching the dips. Max is a roll. Keeps the stack moving upward but won't keep me up at night.
A Truck would require sub $12 silver...

Are premiums on an oz of gold relatively high at the moment? Was poking around looking at prices online and was a little surprised to see them well up past $1800.

Rare EBay bucks deal is active. This MS-63 qualifies for $97 in Bucks. $1900 after Bucks. Not a great price but gold deals are slim these days.

Rare EBay bucks deal is active. This MS-63 qualifies for $97 in Bucks. $1900 after Bucks. Not a great price but gold deals are slim these days.

Out of stock. Prob was a mistake maybe...? How do you know when ebay bucks are given?

More Bucks deals
Out of stock. Prob was a mistake maybe...? How do you know when ebay bucks are given?

Sold out quick. Only Apmex gives Bucks for gold coins and only for non bullion US or some European historical coins. If you scroll down to Shipping, Returns and Payments you can see if Bucks are offered.

I just check Apmex’s deals page - those are usually the only good prices.

I think it’s just that gold tested $1680 and passed so now it’s in an uptrend again.
Possibly $1850 coming again. Bought into JNUG as it dropped to its lowest level a week or two ago at $28. Holding that for the next 6-9 months.

Back
Top Bottom