Gold and silver prices are down

Here's some sub-spot gold coin, $55 under spot after Bucks:

$75 under spot:

would never pay a sales tax for PMs. looks like the end of ebay purchases for me.

on EBay you can still buy single items over $1000 and avoid tax. So silver only has to go to $50 and a roll of silver eagles will be tax free. Give it a year or two.
They also have the 100-coin Silver Eagles boxes those are tax free. :)

on EBay you can still buy single items over $1000 and avoid tax. So silver only has to go to $50 and a roll of silver eagles will be tax free. Give it a year or two.
They also have the 100-coin Silver Eagles boxes those are tax free. :)

if I can find a tax free Silver Eagle listing for 100ct and use ebay bucks then it's a no brainer. but finding a listing that qualifies for ebay bucks is hard enough.

if I can find a tax free Silver Eagle listing for 100ct and use ebay bucks then it's a no brainer. but finding a listing that qualifies for ebay bucks is hard enough.

I've never seen that, no. And it would be only $100 max anyway.

I bought as much silver as I could the last 3 years when it was cheap and luckily Ebay was still good for buying PMs.

10% Bucks is back.
Thoughts on this?

Good price for MS62 Eagle.

I picked up a silver 1 Kilo Perth mint 2016 Monkey last night on Ebay. Prices are buying prices in my mind - but yea the tax stinks!

Couple of Ebay Bucks deals with no tax in MA:

$17 under spot

$62 under spot

$85 under spot

Gold is up $13 after hours to $1542. Soon we're gonna test the August highs of $1570ish. Got a tingle in my trousers.

all the PM experts were saying we'd go back and test $1420. Didn't happen. Now they're all saying we're back in an up trend. Probably means we're gonna go back to $1420 lol.

Probably another failed breakout attempt. Mining stocks have rolled over and silver isn't really participating in gold's rally, so it's probably not sustainable.

but I'm biased, I want a dip so I can buy more. :)

Gold has spiked to $1595 after the news of an Iranian rocket strike into a US Airbase in Iraq.

i think it hit $1600 overnight a day ago but whenever the US market opens its back to the usual - buy stocks cause the Fed has your back. I don't think gold will really break out because of headlines, it'll take Fed policy moves like more rate cuts or more QE.

If there no damage or injuries I'd just laugh at them if I were Trump. If there's US casualties then bring the hammer.

in terms of markets I bet we are up tomorrow by the end of the day (and gold is down). That's how delusional our markets are.

If there no damage or injuries I'd just laugh at them if I were Trump. If there's US casualties then bring the hammer.

in terms of markets I bet we are up tomorrow by the end of the day (and gold is down). That's how delusional our markets are.

and just like that, gold is down and stocks are up. This bubble is gonna die hard.

The gold rally has run out of gas, think it'll pull back to $1500-$1520. I don't think we break the 6 year resistance at $1575 for another 1-3 months. Once we do it's off to the races, maybe even to $1700. This pullback is the last chance to buy some mining stocks at good prices. If you don't want to buy individual stocks just buy GDXJ. It has a lot of the best larger junior mining stocks in it.

Ah! The infamous "Incino-Bar"!
Still worth every cent of SPOT, and this bar has Provenance...!

Back
Top Bottom