• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gold and silver prices are down

Was just looking at that and thinking the same thing. No cease fire, Russia looking at alternative options wrt energy war, the Fed commitment to a rate hike, and uncertainty abounds.

Btw did I hear correctly that Powell blamed inflation on Congress/Fed, disagrees with the Davos crowd, and might get super hawkish if the midterms flip red?

I mean, was it really anybody’s choice but his at the end of the day to not raise rates at the end of last year? Obviously they’ve already gone up anyway, but they could have started raising them last summer if it wasn’t for ‘DELTA!’ and then ‘OMNICORN’ (which apparently is like a lot of unicorns?) and all the other fake chaos creating measures.

We’re in such deep shit now, I doubt we’ll ever get out of it unscathed...but elections have consequences and this feels like it may very well have been a fatal blow to our republic.

This article makes me want to buy more gold, lol.
It’s uncharted territory for a G7 entity (soon not to be) to do such things. This is big. Russia is a pariah state like Venezuela now and is selling gold directly to it’s citizens. They have alot of gold, alot of oil/gas, and alot of commodities.

It’s uncharted territory for a G7 entity (soon not to be) to do such things. This is big. Russia is a pariah state like Venezuela now and is selling gold directly to it’s citizens. They have alot of gold, alot of oil/gas, and alot of commodities.

I don’t disagree. There are now quite a few countries on that side of the fence and I can’t say I blame them for not wanting anything to do with this new world order bullshit that the global elites are pushing. They will all be happy to do business with Russia.

The majority of my precious metals have been purchased with cash in face to face transactions. In hindsight I’m REALLY glad I did it that way. I basically only have enough to get through a few rough months, but didn’t want to go ‘full retard’ on it so I could concentrate on other preps as well (food/water/tools/farm equipment/TRAINING)

I don’t disagree. There are now quite a few countries on that side of the fence and I can’t say I blame them for not wanting anything to do with this new world order bullshit that the global elites are pushing. They will all be happy to do business with Russia.

The majority of my precious metals have been purchased with cash in face to face transactions. In hindsight I’m REALLY glad I did it that way. I basically only have enough to get through a few rough months, but didn’t want to go ‘full retard’ on it so I could concentrate on other preps as well (food/water/tools/farm equipment/TRAINING)
Good plans. I did Ebay back in 2008 when things were a little bit calmer. I was dealing directly with this lady in NYC and while buying multiple buffaloes and maple leafs one time a package was delayed so she sent me a free silver buffalo to show her excellent customer service. How bout that?

Good plans. I did Ebay back in 2008 when things were a little bit calmer. I was dealing directly with this lady in NYC and while buying multiple buffaloes and maple leafs one time a package was delayed so she sent me a free silver buffalo to show her excellent customer service. How bout that?

When the guys delivered my safe I had no cash on me to tip them with, so they each got a silver eagle. Spot was like $15 back then but I hope they held on to them.

The 12 year cup and handle formation is pretty much complete- the upside target is $3000 gold, so if you don’t want to pay $3200 an oz, buy now. I’ll be selling gold miners at $3000 gold to buy physical, if it’s available.

What’s everyone’s predictions for tonight when gold reopens? Tomorrow morning?

I’m trying my best to be as practical as possible with money right now before I move, but I’m still considering another 1/2oz or oz even at these prices.

I like the 1/2oz coin(s?) (mostly because it’s all I have) because I consider them a little easier to liquidate than full oz...but I also might have a couple of teeny tiny Liberian coins too (not even sure of weight, but they probably have as much metal as a paper clip).

What’s everyone’s predictions for tonight when gold reopens? Tomorrow morning?

I’m trying my best to be as practical as possible with money right now before I move, but I’m still considering another 1/2oz or oz even at these prices.

I like the 1/2oz coin(s?) (mostly because it’s all I have) because I consider them a little easier to liquidate than full oz...but I also might have a couple of teeny tiny Liberian coins too (not even sure of weight, but they probably have as much metal as a paper clip).

I think if you want physical gold you should buy it now. Retail physical is going to disappear while paper gold is going to dick around under $2070 for a while. They’re really two separate markets and retail gold demand doesn’t really lift the paper gold market.

I think if you want physical gold you should buy it now. Retail physical is going to disappear while paper gold is going to dick around under $2070 for a while. They’re really two separate markets and retail gold demand doesn’t really lift the paper gold market.

I don’t even know what paper gold is, lol.

I won’t be investing in that probably ever, unless my 401k somehow includes it in my managed portfolio?

The entire reason I ever bought precious metals in the first place was not as an investment, but as a potential SHTF currency that can be carried easier than ammo.

My next six months is going to be the busiest ever with regards to prepping and filling my stores once I’m in the new house, then it’s time to ‘batten down the hatches’ and watch the world burn.

Back
Top Bottom