Gonna be near the Mill today

1903Collector

NES Member
Got a company event at Kimball Farms today, which according to the map is a short hop from the mill. I want to pick up a couple of stripped lowers so who should I visit? who will be open around 2-3ish?

Thanks.

At 2pm??? I didn't even know. FWIW, I assumed the vast vast majority of Millers were night-weekend guys. Although post-COVID, it's easier to find FFL office hours as you can do your "regular" job from the Mill while being open. :)

In the parking lot at the Mill there is a POS boat on a trailer that was abandoned by a POS tenant who screwed me out of rent and went into hiding. Free take if you want it. You need to take boat and trailer. Call me if you want. 978-263-9177. Jack.

Damn that sucks Jack,

Hopefully wasn't an FFL who screwed you over.

Walked around till my knees said no more..found a shop open, Forgotten Bastards and picked up a couple of Aero lowers, Gucci-ish I guess, they have a take up screw to removed any upper/lower wiggle which really never bothered me. And, they tapped and put a screw in for the bolt catch, that was my favorite part to install lol

Kimballs.. Ice cream, fried food, beer and bumper boats.. Whats not to like? :)
The crowds. I used to drive past the one in Westford (Littleton?) and they need a stop light there or a police detail. It was a f***ing nightmare trying to drive past with the hordes of people crossing back and forth non stop. I wanted to burn the place down.

Be careful, show up at the wrong right time and you get put to work by certain ffls

Back
Top Bottom